The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has declared the result of class 10 and 12. The Deputy Chief Minister Sh Dinesh Sharma announced the result via video conferencing in Lucknow’s Lok Kalyan Bhawan.
Over 56.11 lakh students who had appeared in UP Board class 10 and 12 exams can check the result through the official websites- upmsp.edu.in and upresults.nic.in
Latest Update :
- UPMSP Board Result for Class 10th and 12th is better than previous year results – says Deputy CM
- Overall Pass Percentage for UP Board Class 10 is 83.31%
- Overall pass percentage for UP Board Class 12 is 74.63% this year.
- Those who failed in Class 12 UP board exams will be given another chance to appear in compartment exams this year, said Uttar Pradesh Deputy CM Dinesh Sharma.
The UP board exams 2020 were initiated on February 18 this year. While the Class 10 Examinations were concluded on March 3, the Intermediate Exams completed on March 6. The examinations finished on time; however, the board has to pause the evaluation process due to the coronavirus lockdown across the country.
How to check UP Board Class 10 and 12 result
- Log on to the official websites of UPMSP – upmsp.edu.in, upresults.nic.in or upmspresults.up.nic.in
- Click on the ‘UP Board Result 2020 Class 10 or ‘UP Board Result 2020 Class 12’ link on the homepage
- Students are then required to fill in the required details and credentials like admit card roll number, name and date of birth to check their results.
- Download the UP Board Result 2020 and take a print-out of the result for future reference.