National Testing Agency has released the Official Answer Key of NEET- UG 2019.
Candidates who have appeared for the examination can now check the answer key by visiting the official website. The answer key of NEET UG 2019 is available code-wise. Students need to log in to their profile from the NEET official website and check the answer key. They can also submit objections if any.
NEET 2019 Official Answer Key (Released) – Click here to Download
The NEET(UG)-2019 has been conducted throughout the country on 05th May 2019 and in Odisha State on 20th May 2019 in which 15,19,375 candidates were registered. The National Testing Agency has uploaded the Answer Key for candidates to challenge.
The Answer Key challenge facility is available from 29.05.2019 to 31.05.2019 (up to 11:50 PM). The Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) as processing fee for each question challenged. The payment of the processing fee may be made through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of the processing fee.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
1. Visit the website https://www.ntaneet.nic.in
2. Login with your Application Number and Password and Submit.
3. Click ‘Apply for KEY Challenge’.
4. You will see 180 Questions (Physics/Chemistry/Biology (Botany & Zoology). They are in sequential order.
5. Select Question(s) to be challenged.
6. The number next to the question under the column ‘Answer as per NTA stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
7. Once you select any question for Challenge, you will see four options under the column ‘Suggested Answer(s) by the Candidate’.
8. If you wish to challenge, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the checkbox.
9. After clicking your desired option for all Questions you want to challenge, scroll down, ‘Submit’ and move to the next screen.
10. You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
11. Click on ‘Final Submit’.
12. Kindly pay the processing fee.
13. In the next screen, click on ‘Go for Payment”.
14. Select Mode of Payment and Pay your Processing Fee @ Rs.1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
15. After successful payment download/print the key challenge receipt.
16. In case your challenge is found correct, your processing fee will be refunded in the same account.
NEET- UG 2019 result is expected to be released by June 5, 2019.
For more updates keep visiting http://myexam.allen.ac.in/