The last date to apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2018 exam here. Aspiring candidates who have still not applied for NEET-2018 should apply now.
Earlier the date for submission of online Application Form for NEET (UG), 2018 was extended from 09.03.2018 (Friday) to 12.03.2018 (Monday) till 5.30 pm. However, The candidates may submit online fees up to 13.03.2018 till 11.50 pm. Also, candidates can pay the challan fee until March 13, 2018, only in case the challan was generated by today i.e. March 12.
NEET-2018 will be held on 6th May 2018(Sunday)
In addition to Aadhaar or Aadhaar Enrollment No., the candidates may fill the application form by mentioning alternative Identification Number such as Ration Card, Passport, Bank Account No. or other valid Government ID (such as Driving License, Voter ID etc.).
The window for one-time correction will now be available from 15.03.2018 (Thursday) to 17.03.2018 (Saturday).
HOW TO APPLY
• Candidates can apply ONLY ONLINE.
• Online submission of application may be made by accessing the Board’s website www.cbseneet.nic.in Instructions for submitting online application and payment of the fee are available on the website.
• Candidates may remit the fee in the following manner:
1. Through any Debit/Credit Card
2. Net Banking/UPI or
3. e-wallets of the different service provider