With just a few days left for the JEE 2020 exam, it is time to fool-proof your revision strategy so that you can perform excellently in the exam.
To help you with the last 3 days revision strategy, ALLEN Career Institute’s Expert has shared some very important tips and tricks. He states that if you have been revising the syllabus of JEE Main for the last four months, it is completely there in your subconscious brain.
For the last three-day revision, you need to focus on certain important things as listed below.
- Use your eyes and brain to recall whatever you have revised so far; don’t use your pen.
- You need to be confident; human brain has the power to retain and register everything for long term what the eyes have seen multiple times.
- In the last three days, the only task you have to accomplish is ‘Re-Viewing’ everything for at least 3-4 times. And while doing so, follow the below given steps:
- Step 1: Fast scan theory from Class Notes & NCERT by your eyes
- Step 2: Fast scan all the mistakes in test papers you attempted in last 28 months
- Step 3: Fast scan all the important markings you have in your notes/books
And to top-it up, RE-VIEW the above given steps as many times as possible.
Revise as many times as you can before the final exam, and when you walk into the exam hall, be confident that you can much better than what you think.
We wish you all the very best for your exam!
Must Watch :