JEE Main 2020 Admit Card has been released by the National Testing Agency. Candidates can now download their admit card from the official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in. JEE Main 2020 exam will be conducted from September 1-6, 2020, from 09:00 am to 12:00 noon in the first shift and from 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm in the second shift.
In view of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, NTA has taken extra measures to ensure candidates’ safety. NTA has introduced a self-declaration form that candidates need to fill while downloading the admit card. In the self-declaration form, candidates will have to provide details of travel history in the last 14 days and their health status, whether they are suffering from cold, fever, and breathing problems. Apart from this, if the candidate came in contact with a corona infected in the past, he/she must inform whether he/she was quarantined or not.
JEE Main admit card includes important instructions for candidates, advisory regarding Covid-19 which candidates have to adhere at the exam hall. NTA has also prescribed a dress code where shoes/footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons are NOT permitted.
JEE Main 2020 advisory regarding Covid-19
- To avoid overcrowding and maintain social distancing, candidates must reach the examination center as per the time given in the admit card.
- Seating spaces, monitors, boards, web cameras, desks, and chairs will be thoroughly cleaned before and after every JEE Main exam shift. Stair railings, lift buttons, door handles. etc. will also be sanitized.
- The security personnel will check each candidate’s body temperature.
- Candidates will be provided with three-layer masks. This mask will have to be used during the examination.
- Before entering the examination hall, every candidate has to clean their hands with the available hand sanitizer
- Candidates will be allowed to carry JEE Main Admit Card, ID Card, Transparent Ball Point Pen, Additional Photographs, Personal Hand Sanitizer, and Transparent Water Bottle.
- Keeping in mind the social distancing, according to the Government of India’s guidelines, the gap between the two seats will be kept inside the hall.
- The JEE Main Admit Card will be checked through a bar code reader, and frisking will be done through a metal detector to avoid physical contact.
- Disabled students must have a disability certificate and bring their scribe. Scribe has to bring self-declaration letters related to educational documents, self-declaration letter related to Covid-19 and valid government ID card.
- Parents are advised not to stay at the examination centers during the JEE Main exam.
- At the end of the examination, the candidates have to leave their JEE Main 2020 Admit Card and Rough Worksheet in the examination centers’ collection box.
- The candidates must keep a distance of at least 6 feet at the campus.
- Shoes/footwear with thick sole and garments with large buttons are not permitted.