JEE Adv. 2022 to be held on July 3, 2022
JEE Advanced 2022 exam dates have been released. The Joint Entrance Exam Advanced will be conducted on Sunday, July 03, 2022. The candidates who qualify for the JEE Main examination can apply for the JEE advanced examination.
The JEE Advanced 2022 exam will be conducted in two shifts- the first shift will be for Paper I, which will be conducted from 9 AM to 12 noon, and Paper-II will be conducted from 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM.
A candidate’s performance in JEE Advanced 2022 will form the basis for admission to the Bachelors, Integrated Masters, and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the IITs in the academic year 2022-23.
JEE Advanced is held for admissions to various undergraduate Engineering, Science, and Architecture courses in the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). An applicant must be among the top 2.5 lacs successful JEE Main candidates to qualify for the JEE Advanced. A candidate can attempt JEE Advanced a maximum of two times in two consecutive years.
Online Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2022
The registrations for JEE Advanced 2022 will commence on Wednesday, June 08, 2022 (10:00 AM). While the last date to register is Tuesday, June 14, 2022 (5:00 PM). The registered candidates will pay the registration fee until Wednesday, June 15, 2022 (5:00 PM). Registration will be canceled if, at a later date, it is found that the candidate does not meet any of the eligibility criteria.
Admit Card for JEE (Advanced) 2022
- Candidates who successfully register for JEE Advanced 2022 need to download their admit card from the official website https://jeeadv.ac.in. from Monday, June 27, 2022 (10:00 AM) to Sunday, July 03, 2022 (2:30 PM).
- The admit card will bear the following details of the candidate: Name, Roll number for JEE (Advanced) 2022, photograph, signature, date of birth, address for correspondence and category.
- In addition, the admit card will have the name and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate.
- Candidates should carefully examine the entries in the admit card and in case of any discrepancy, they should contact the Chairperson, JEE (Advanced) 2022 of the respective Zonal coordinating IIT.
- In case of any problem in downloading the admit card, the candidate should immediately contact the Zonal Chairperson, JEE (Advanced) 2022.
- A printout of the downloaded admit card and a valid ORIGINAL photo identity card (any one of the following: Aadhaar Card, School/College/Institute ID, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, PAN Card, Notarized Certificate with photograph) MUST be produced at the time of examination, without which, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
JEE Advanced 2022 Mode of Examination
JEE Advanced 2022 examination will be conducted ONLY in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Each candidate will be allotted a computer terminal (node) at the test centre. The welcome login screen of the CBT will display the photograph of the candidate allotted to that particular computer.