National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit card for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2019. The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) which was earlier conducted by the CBSE will now be conducted by NTA. The applicants who clear NEET are eligible to seek admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
Students should carefully check all the information in the admit card. In case there is a mistake, contact the NTA. Candidates are required to download the Admit Card from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidates may please note that Admit Card will not be sent by post. When candidate will download the Admit Card, a copy of the same in PDF format will also be emailed to the candidate on the registered email id. The Admit Card will bear the candidate’s Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Sub-Category, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Language of Question Paper with Name and Address of Examination Centre allotted.
Click Here to download (NEET) UG 2019 admit card
Date of (NEET) UG 2019 Examination
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET (UG) – 2019 will be conducted on 5th May 2019 (Sunday) from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m. The duration of the test will be three hours.
Instructions to be followed in the Examination Hall
- The Examination Centre will open two hours before the commencement of the test. No candidate shall be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after 1:30 p.m. Therefore, candidates must ensure that they leave home well in advance considering all facts like traffic, location of the centre and weather conditions, etc. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall.
- The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card for admission in the Examination Hall. A candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Card shall not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- Candidates must bring ONLY the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre. Candidates who will not bring these will not be allowed to sit in the examination and shall lead to his/her disqualification.
- Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA’s website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during NEET (UG) – 2019 Examination.
- Anyone of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and nonexpired) – PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card (with the photograph) /Ration Card/any other.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
- Water Bottles, Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks etc. are not allowed to be taken by the candidates into the examination centre. Candidates suffering from diabetes are allowed to carry into the examination hall the eatables (with prior intimation) like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) and transparent water bottle. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/ candy/sandwich etc.
- The candidate will check and ensure that the Test Booklet contains as many numbers of pages as are written on the top of the cover page.
- The candidates, suffering from Diabetes, may be taken care of at the Centre as per the instructions issued by NTA.
The candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside the Examination Centre under any circumstances.
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
- Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap etc.
- Any Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Any ornaments.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, by hiding communication devices like a microchip, camera, Bluetooth device etc. No arrangement will be made at the Centres for keeping any articles/items belonging to the candidates. In case any candidate is found in possession of any of the barred items inside the Centre, it will be considered as use of Unfairmeans and action will be taken against the candidate in accordance with the relevant provisions.
The candidates are instructed to follow the following dress code while appearing for NEET (UG) – 2019
- Light clothes with half sleeves, long sleeves are not permitted. However in case, candidates come in cultural/ customary dress at the Examination Centre, they should report at least an hour before the last reporting time i.e. 12.30 noon so that there is enough time for proper frisking without any inconvenience to the candidate while maintaining the sanctity of the examination.
- Slippers, sandals with low heels are permitted. Shoes are not permitted. It is desired that the candidates follow instructions issued by the NTA strictly. This will help NTA in the fair conduct of the examination.