All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has proposed two-stage online registration for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination, as the majority of the AIIMS application forms are rejected due to improper filling of details. Therefore, there will now be a basic registration and a final one for the candidates aspiring to appear for the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam. The registrations will be done through the newly introduced Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR) facility. The basic registration process for AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be starting from 15th November 2018.
- The process of registration will begin almost six months in advance. In this step, the candidate is expected to fill in all the basic details along with their images.
- All the filled in information will be screened and cross-examined, so there would be adequate time to correct errors and deficiencies.
- Candidates will be informed whether their registration is accepted or whether they are required to make certain amends, preventing them from the last minute rush and fear of rejection. They will be given a unique identification number for the same.
- Since applicants may not have completed their eligibility of examinations etc. at the time of Basic Registration, certain details may not be collected.
- The Basic Registration process will be closed before the entrance exam so that no more applications could be filled.
- The candidate need not fill their Final Registration Details if they do not wish to appear for the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam. All their filled in Basic Registration details will be duly stored and will be valid for the subsequent year. The rejected Basic Registration applicants will not be allowed to proceed for final registration.
- However, those who wish to appear in the very year may proceed with the final registration. Candidates are required to fill in the remaining details which include education qualification, examination center, and final payment.
- According to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Prospectus, the eligible applicants will be issued the admit cards.
- Candidates must complete final registration every time for subsequent entrance examinations. While once the Basic Registration is done, the candidate need not fill it again.
- Before the start of Final Registration, the Prospectus with Examination city will be uploaded.
- More examination details will be available on aiimsexams.org.
- There is no fee for the basic registration and only after verifying the details filled, the candidate can proceed to the final registration.
- The application form will be soon available at aiimsexams.org.
- As per the latest notice released by the authorities, the AIIMS will start the basic registration process for AIIMS MBBS 2019 on November 15.
Four new AIIMS introduced:
Admissions for the academic session 2019-20 are eventually going to rise as a total of 13 AIIMS will be offering admission to MBBS course this year. The four new AIIMS centers will be in Kalyani, Raebareli, Gorakhpur, and Bathinda. The number of seats offered by these AIIMS will be disclosed on January 28. It is yet to be revealed whether the classes will be held in the new AIIMS Institutes as their campuses are still under construction.