ALLEN Career Institute, One of The Leading Names in the Field of IIT-JEE & NEET Coaching
ALLEN has been helping students from different walks of life realize their dream of cracking medical and engineering entrance exams. Every year, lakhs of students join ALLEN Career Institute and prepare for various competitive exams like IIT-JEE, NEET, Olympiads, and many other talent exams. Students from different parts of the country show keen interest in ALLEN’s admission process so that they can begin their journey towards success.
ALLEN provides admission through the ALLEN Scholarship Admission Test in a selected few courses; the admission is also given through a direct process.
To help students understand the admission process at ALLEN Career Institute; in today’s blog, we will go through the entire process. If you look forward to taking admission in ALLEN, this step-by-step process will serve as the guide for you.
How to Apply for the Application Form
The admission process at ALLEN starts with filling an application form. Student can apply online/offline for Registration.
a) Online Application Form
The online application form can be filled through:
- ALLEN Info & Admission App
- The website
b) OMR Application Form
If you wish to fill the form in the offline mode, you can collect application form from ALLEN Admission Office/Information Centers.
Admission in ALLEN is based on ALLEN Scholarship Admission Test and in some selected courses, the admission mode is direct.
a) Direct Admission
As we said in the beginning, there are a few selected courses where the admission mode is direct. You can get information about such courses from the course page on the ALLEN website. To apply for these direct admission courses:
- You can fill the Online Application Form two days before class commencement date.
- You can even choose to send the duly filled OMR Application Form with recent Passport size color photograph to ALLEN Corporate Office (KOTA). It can also be submitted in person at ALLEN Admission Office or Information Center Office.
Please make sure that if you are filling offline admission form, the filled form must reach ALLEN office before course commencement so that the admission process can be completed on time.
b) Admission Through ALLEN Scholarship Admission Test (ASAT)
- You can fill the application form online, two days before the ASAT date
- Fill the OMR application form with recent passport size color photograph and send it to ALLEN Corporate Office (KOTA). You can even submit the form in person at ALLEN Admission Office OR Information Center Office.
- Generate & print ASAT admit card from the ALLEN website and bring the same at the opted ASAT Test Center.
Admission process at ALLEN Career Institute is quite simple and hassle free, our team extends all the possible assistance to help you complete the admission process with ease. However, if you need any further assistance in regard to the admission process, you can always seek help from our Information Centers or visit the website allen.ac.in or you can call us on our helpline number 0744-2757575.
Step-by-Step Guide on ALLEN’s Admission Process
JEE Advanced 2023: Exam, Eligibility, Result, Registration Dates Here
JEE Main 2023 Exam Dates Announced
NEET-UG 2023 Exam Date Released
Bihar Board 2023: Class 10th Time-Table Released