GUJCET 2018: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has announced that GUJCET 2018 will be conducted on April 23, 2018.
GUJCET is a gateway for admission of candidates in undergraduate engineering degree and degree/diploma pharmacy courses offered by institutes of Gujarat.The exam will be held in offline mode.
The online application form of GUJCET 2018 will be available from March 23, 2018. Aspirants can appear this entrance test after passing their 10+2 examination. GUJCET 2018 Exam Date & Pattern have been released.
Important Details are as follows –
1.) Booklet & PIN distribution will be started from 23rd March 2018.
2.) Last Date to collect Booklet & PIN – 6th April 2018.
3.) Online registration process starts – 23rd March 2018.
4.) Last Date for registration – 7th April 2018.
Read Official Notification:
GUJCET Eligibility Criteria 2018
To be eligible for admissions, all candidates will be required to meet certain criteria which are set by the concerned authorities.
• The candidate should be of Indian nationality.
• All candidates should be bonafide residents of Gujarat. Bonafide residents of Gujarat who are residing in other states of the country will also be eligible for GUJCET 2018.
• Should have qualified 10+2 (or equivalent) examination from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE, Delhi/CISCE, New Delhi/NIOS/International School Board.
• Candidates who will be completing their 10+2 (or equivalent) examination in 2018 will also be eligible for admission.
• A minimum score of 45% has to be secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam. The reserved category candidates will have to score 40% marks.
GUJCET Application Form 2018
Before registering and filling the application form of GUJCET 2018, the candidates will have to pay the application fee at the designated help centres from March 23 to April 6. Only after the payment is done, the User ID will be provided to the candidates which will be required during registration. The candidates will be required to provide valid information while filling the online application form. The given steps have to be followed to successfully register themselves for GUJCET 2018.
Step 1 – Obtaining User ID: The candidates will have to obtain a DD of Rs. 300 in favour of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar”. The fees have to be deposited at any of the designated help centres after which the candidate will be given their User ID.
Step 2 – Registration: Using the given User ID, the candidates will have to register themselves for GUJCET 2018.
Step 3 – Filling the Application Form: The personal, exam, school and board of the candidates will have to be filled in. All information submitted has to be according to the documents that are owned by the candidates.
Step 4 – Uploading of Documents: The photograph and signature of the candidates have to be scanned and uploaded as per the specifications required.
Step 5 – Submission of GUJCET 2018 Application Form: After reviewing all of the information submitted, the candidates will be able to submit their application form. Following the submission, the application number will be generated and sent to the registered email address of the applicant. Final date to submit the filled application form is April 7, 2018.
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates must understand the exam pattern before appearing the exam. Here, we are providing details of GUJCET 2018 exam pattern:
• Number of Questions: The question paper will be comprised of total 120 questions.
• Type of Questions: Only multiple-choice questions having four alternatives will be asked in the exam.
• Subjects Covered: The subjects covered under the examination are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
• Maximum Marks: Examination will be of maximum 120 marks.
• Exam Duration: Examination will be 3 hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
• Negative Marking: There is a system of negative marking in GUJCET. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.