CBSE LOC Registration 2023-24 Cas Commenced, Schools Have To Submit The Form By 18th September
CBSE LOC Registration 2023-24 has begun which is considered to be among the important procedures of the CBSE Board examinations. CBSE prepares the List of candidates (LOC) on the basis of the information surfaced by the schools in LOC registration form.
What is LOC Registration Form?
Schools affiliated with CBSE have to submit the LOC form on the e-Pariksha link available on the CBSE website-cbse.gov.in. The LOC registration form contains information about the subject combinations and demographic data provide by the students. There is no scope for any change after submission of the form to CBSE.
Students should carefully fill the LOC form
Students have been asked to carefully enter the information in the LOC registration form, particularly information about the combination of subjects. CBSE through its notice has categorically stated that wrongful entry in this form may lead to candidate disqualification.
In its notice CBSE has clearly stated that “Subject correction after submission of LOC will not be entertained in any manner”. CBSE have urged schools to create awareness about the LOC form filling registration guidelines among its staff which is engaged for filling up of details in the LOC form.
- 11 Tips for Success in NEET 2023
- Tips for Students to Build a Strong Foundation
- Ace NEET UG 2023 With ALLEN’s T20 Video Series
- Benefits of Daily Routine for Success in JEE and NEET
- Registration for NEET-UG 2023 to Cross 20 Lakh Mark
- NEET UG 2023 – NTA Issues Clarification for SC, ST Cut-Off Date
- Facing Issues in NEET 2023 Online Application, Register from CSC
- ALLEN Answer Key & Paper Solutions for Manipur NEET UG 2023 Exam
- NEET UG 2023 Answer Key – Objection Over Answer Of Two Questions
- LOP to 6 New Medical Colleges, Now 1 Lakh MBBS Seats in the Country
- NEET-UG 2023 Barred Items, Permitted Items & Dress Code For Exam Day
- ALLEN Digital Announces The Most Anticipated NEET UG Crash Course 2023
- NEET UG 2023: Solid Smart Revision Strategy for Sure Selection in last 50 days
- Success Mantra of Toppers Cracking Both JEE & NEET – Solved Same Question Differently
- Provisional Answer Key, OMR Answer Sheet & Recorded Responses for NEET 2023 Released