Physics Handbook For IIT-JEE Exam
Available Medium: English & Hindi
The IIT JEE examination is one of the most sought-after competitive exams in India, especially for engineering aspirants. Candidates aspiring to get admission to the most renowned engineering colleges in the country work hard to score good marks in the exam. Most of these candidates struggle with mastering the concepts of Physics for the IIT JEE exam.
Being based on logic, formulae, and complex concepts, Physics may be an exhaustive subject for most. Moreover, the IIT JEE exam tests the candidates based on their conceptual clarity and analytical skills. With the ALLEN Physics Handbook For IIT-JEE Exam, students can understand the most complicated topics easily.
This handbook has been prepared by the highly skilled faculty member of ALLEN Career Institute after doing thorough research. It is based on the latest IIT-JEE exam pattern and is the perfect tool for mastering Physics. The ALLEN’s faculty members have guided IIT JEE candidates for years and have keenly observed the IIT JEE exam syllabus. This handbook is, therefore, the result of dedication and a ton of groundwork.
With the ALLEN Physics Handbook For IIT-JEE Exam, they have tried to simplify the concepts of Physics in the most comprehensive yet simple way. The authors understand that students may get exhausted with long explanations. The explanations in this handbook are mostly very easy to grasp.
All the topics have been summarised and put in notes to help students get a quick yet thorough revision. The book also contains illustrative diagrams, formulas, derivations, and useful tables.
Students can use ALLEN Physics Handbook For IIT-JEE Exam to build on the explanation provided in the NCERT textbook. Conceptual understanding is key to answering questions in the IIT JEE exam correctly.
- ALLEN Physics Handbook For IIT-JEE Exam is prepared by faculty members of ALLEN, who have helped thousands of students score top ranks in the IIT JEE exam.
- ALLEN Physics Handbook For IIT-JEE Exam is a perfect companion for students who cannot attend a reputed coaching or any such classroom courses.
- The book takes a self-explanatory approach and is easily understandable by students even without a mentor’s guidance.
- As exams approach closer, it is not possible to go through every sentence in the textbook. ALLEN Physics Handbook For IIT-JEE Exam (English) serves as the perfect revision tool in this scenario.
- Easily available in stores and on e-commerce websites at affordable rates.
Content of This ALLEN’s Physics Handbook
The Physics Handbook contains material from the following chapters/topics:
- Unit & Dimension
- Basic Maths & Vector
- Nlm & Friction
- Circular Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Com & Collision, Momentum
- Rotational Motion
- Wave Motion & Doppler’s Effect
- Thermal Physics
- Kinetic Theory Of Gases
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect Of Current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Ac & Em Waves
- Modern Physics
- Ray Optics & Optical Instruments
- Wave Nature Of Light & Wave Optics
- Error & Measurement
In addition to the above-mentioned topics, all the important topics from Class 11 and Class 12 have been covered in the book.
It is an essential study material for IIT JEE aspirants. It uses a student-friendly approach and builds on the concepts explained in the NCERT book. All in all, students will find ALLEN Physics Handbook For the IIT-JEE Exam simple to understand.
ALLEN decided to make these books available on e-commerce platforms after receiving complaints of piracy of these Allen Books. In collaboration with sellers “Repro books on Demand” & “BOOKNETZ”.
Note: This Book is for aspirants who are not enrolled with ALLEN.