University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun is a nationally renowned university which offers a vast array of industry-aligned and specialized degree and doctoral programs through its schools specializing in Engineering, Computer Science, Law, Design, Business, Health Sciences, Modern Media, and Smart Agriculture.
The online application process for to various undergraduate-level courses has been started at the University. The UPES School of Engineering offers several programs to develop focused industry engineers with expertise in oil and gas, energy, infrastructure, transportation, electronics, automotive design, and aviation.
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) conducts the UPESEAT exam for various engineering courses.. The online entrance exam will be conducted from 17 to 19 June. Whereas the last date to apply for UPESEAT is 12 June. The application fee for which is Rs 1500. This exam will be conducted in 100 cities. The duration of the test will be 2 hour.
The exam Syllabus/Scheme is available in Information bulletin on the official website. Students can fill the application form by visiting http://bit.ly/2MLAi25
- Students need to book a date of examination for the exam (registration Link will be shared with students from 1st June onwards)
- Test window will be from 10am to 2pm. (student can login at any time between this window and test time starts from there on)
- Student will get an option to take demo test from 4th June onwards
- Actual Credentials (passkey) for appearing in the exam will be provided to students one day prior to exam on registered email id and mobile number
- Result of entrance examination will be declare latest by 24 June 2021
The students of UPES University have been placed in well-known companies of the country and abroad with good packages. According to the University’s website, 94 percent of the students studying in the session 2019-20 were placed in more than 560 companies that participated in campus placements.