University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun is a nationally renowned university established in 2003 through the UPES Act, 2003, of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand. UPES offers a vast array of industry-aligned and specialized degree and doctoral programs through its eight schools specializing in Engineering, Computer Science, Law, Design, Business, Health Sciences, Modern Media, and Smart Agriculture.
The UPES School of Engineering offers several programs to develop focused industry engineers with expertise in oil and gas, energy, infrastructure, transportation, electronics, automotive design, and aviation. University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) conducts the UPESEAT exam for admission in various engineering courses.
UPES has announced the new dates for UPESEAT. The online exam will be conducted from 8th -12th July 2020. Whereas the last date to apply for UPESEAT is 30th June 2020.
PROCESS FOR UPESEAT ONLINE TEST 2020
THE UPES Engineering Aptitude Test will be completely conducted online. The students can take the test from any convenient location. All they need is a computer with a stable internet connection. It will be proctored centrally.
- The online test will be MCQ based, and the duration of the test will be 2 hour.
- To take this test, the students can book a time slot of their choice. The booking for slots will be open from 1st – 4th July 2020 on the UPES website www.upes.ac.in
SCHEME OF TEST
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|English Language Comprehension||20|
|Total No. of Questions||125|
AT UPES, B.TECH. GOT AN UPGRADE
- Additional minor specialization in AI & ML, IoT, Robotics & Self-Driven Vehicle, Data Analytics and Blockchain
- Diploma in Business Management, along with B.Tech.
- Access to free 3900+ global courses on Coursera
- Free 4-week study abroad programme
|B.Tech. School of Engineering Programs||B.Tech. (Hons.) Computer Science and Engineering Programs|