There are many challenges that you need to face as a student. Sometimes the challenges get overwhelming, but it doesn’t mean that you have to run away from them. The two extraordinary ingredients that will save you from doubtfulness and distractions and help you fight the challenges are Focus and Determination.
Sh. Brajesh Maheshwari Sir, Director of ALLEN Career Institute & HOD Physics) is always keen to motivate the students and guide them to achieve their goals. Watch the video by Sh. Brajesh Maheshwari Sir in which he is encouraging students to stay determined towards their goals.
Determination is the essence of increasing your chances of success in a particular thing or achieving a specific goal. It can also help you stay motivated and continue striving towards the one goal you want to achieve.
Self-determination skills are essential for everyone. Students who are self-determined can:
- Recognize their strengths and accept their limitations
- Set demanding, yet practical goals for themselves
- Design plans to achieve their goals
- Make relevant choices and decisions
- Take accountability for their choices and decisions
- Develop problem-solving skills
If there’s one thing you could all probably use a lot more of, it’s the ability to focus. Spending your energy and attention among too many tasks causes you to lose sight of your goals. So it is very important to stay focused to save energy and get closer to your goal.
Tips to help you stay focused:
- Stay fuelled with positivity
- Prioritize study and sleep
- Set goals and stick to them
- Be mindful and keep the negativity at bay
- Make a list of things you need to achieve
- Avoid multitasking