The result of TALLENTEX 2019 has been released by ALLEN Career Institute. TALLENTEX is a Talent Encouragement Exam conducted by ALLEN every year to encourage young talent with cash prizes, scholarships and mentoring by expert team of ALLEN Career Institute. ALLEN TALLENTEX provides students with an opportunity to apply their ability and knowledge to win appreciation and cash prizes. Tallentex also nurtures their mind for higher future targets. Tallentex was incepted in the year 2013 and this year Tallentex witnessed its seventh edition.
TALLENTEX 2019 was held in 300 Cities of 25 States where more than 1 lakh 60 thousand students appeared in the examination. This year Tallentex exam was conducted for students of Class 5 to 11(Science). The exam was held on 9th September, 21st and 28th October 2018 respectively. Also, for the first time, TALLENTEX was conducted internationally, at Doha, the capital of Qatar. Tallentex 2019 was conducted at an international level for the first time at the capital of Qatar, Doha, where 2337 students gave the examination.
The pattern of the TALLENTEX 2019 exam included multiple choice questions from physics, chemistry, maths, biology, and mental ability. TALLENTEX 2019 result has been released. The students will be felicitated on the basis of their scores and rank obtained.
Steps to Check the Result
- Click on the link: www.tallentex.com/tex2019result
- Enter your Form Number, Name and Code Shown
- After the successful login, the candidates can check their marks obtained
- Lastly, they need to save the result and take a printout for future reference.
Rewards Based on TALLENTEX 2019 Result
The meritorious students in TALLENTEX 2019 will be felicitated with cash rewards of Rs 1.25 Crore and in addition to that selected students will be given scholarships up to 90% in academic session 2019-20 in classroom courses at ALLEN. The toppers of class 10 and 11 will be given Rs 2 lakh each and second and third position holders will be given Rs 1 lakh each; Toppers of class 8 and 9 will be given Rs 1 lakh whereas Toppers of class 5 to 7 will be given Rs 50 thousand each.
Conditions for Prize
For Students Seeking Admission in ALLEN Classroom Courses for Session 2019-20
Application Form Fee Benefit
- All qualified students of TALLENTEX 2019, who wish to take admission in Classroom Courses at ALLEN, will get the application form at a subsidised fee.
- To avail this benefit an unique code will be provided to eligible candidates at the time of TALLENTEX Result, which can be redeemed while purchasing Application Form.
Scholarships Based on TALLENTEX 2019 Performance
Selective students will be offered UPTO 90% scholarship for ALLEN Classroom Courses in Academic Session 2019-20, subject to ALLEN Management’s decision, based on TALLENTEX result merit. All scholarships offered will be declared with the TALLENTEX result only.
- Fee and admission terms & conditions applicable will be mentioned in the admission policy of session 2019-20.
- TALLENTEX scholarship will be valid as per the last date given with TALLENTEX 2019 result.
Success Power Session
Top 20 students in TALLENTEX 2019 from all classes will be called for Success Power Session at Kota. In this one-day, session the students will be mentored by the expert team of ALLEN Career Institute and all the toppers will be felicitated with cash rewards, medals and certificates.