Sneha Pareek Scores 300 Marks in JEE Main 2022
Sneha Pareek of Allen has scored perfectly in the JEE Main 2022 Session 1 Result. Sneha Pareek has secured the top rank in the JEE Main Session 1 by scoring 300 out of 300 marks. She aspires to pursue B.Tech in Computer Science from IIT Bombay.
Apart from Sneha Pareek, Kushagra Srivastava & Navya Kumar of Allen Career Institute have also got the perfect 100 percentile in session 1.
The NTA Score of a Candidate has been calculated as follows:
100 X Number of candidates appeared in the ‘Session’ with raw score EQUAL TO OR LESS than the candidate. Total number of the candidates who appeared in the ‘Session’
NTA Scores are normalized scores across multi-session papers and are based on the relative performance of all those who appeared for the examination in one session. The marks obtained are converted into a scale ranging from 100 to 0 for each session of examinees. After both Sessions of JEE (Main) – 2022 Examination, the ranks of the candidates will be released taking into consideration the best of the two NTA Scores.
- NTA reopens the online registration window for JEE Main Session 2
- JEE Main 2022 session 1 result to be declared soon
- JEE Main 2022 Answer Key and Paper with Solutions by ALLEN
- JEE Main 2022 Answer Key, Question Paper Released; Know how to challenge the answer key
- Correction Window Opens for JEE Main 2022 Session 2