The Re-NEET 2022 will be held at 6 examination centres on Sunday, 4th Sept
The Re-NEET 2022 will be held at 6 examination centres tomorrow, where complaints of irregularities were reported during the NEET-UG examination held on July 17.
Allen Career Institute career counselling expert Parijat Mishra told that this exam will be held from 2 pm to 5.20 pm. For this, the reporting time at the examination centre will start from 12.20 pm to 1.30 pm. Under no circumstances students will be allowed to enter the examination centre after 1.30 pm.
NEET Retest Exam centres
These selected centres where NEET retests will be taken tomorrow include Mar Thoma College of Science and Technology Kollam Kerala, Army Public School (APS), Sadhuwali Cantt, Sri Ganganagar Rajasthan, Kendriya Vidyalaya Harda Road, Hoshangabad, Madhya Pradesh, PG Senior Secondary School Kaptanganj Kushinagar Uttar Pradesh, Mount Litera Zee School Bhind Madhya Pradesh and St Paul’s School Didwana Road Kuchaman Nagaur Rajasthan Exam Centre. The examination of the selected students of all these examination centers is being taken again, whose admit cards have been made available on the website of NTA.
Retest decision after complaints of irregularities at certain exam centres
There were complaints of some kind of irregularities during the NEET examination held on July 17 at all the above-mentioned examination centres after which a large number of students and parents demanded re-examination. After which the decision to retest NEET was taken.
Guidelines for aspirants of Re-NEET
- Students of these centers should download their revised admit card by entering their registration number and date of birth and report at their revised test centre as per the above-mentioned time.
- Aspirants will have to paste a colored postcard size photo, or a 4 inch x 6 inch photo, on the admit card.
- Aspirants will have to submit a self-declaration form along with the Re-NEET UG admit card.
Dress code for Re-NEET 2022 Exam
- Aspirants will have to wear big pocket clothes and half-sleeved tops.
- Big buttons, flowers, embroidery, brooches, and more are not allowed.
- Female aspirants should not wear leggings, ornaments like earrings, pendants, anklets, bracelets, necklaces, and nose rings.
- Slippers, low heel footwear, sandals, wristwatch, watch, camera and metallic items, etc are also not allowed.
Aspirants reaching the examination centre in the customary dress will have to report at least an hour before the last reporting time. The frisking of the female candidates will be done by female staff only in an enclosed area.
- NEET UG 2022 Provisional Answer Key: Two Question Challenged for Bonus Points
- Breaking News! Provisional Answer Key, recorded responses & OMR sheets of NEET-UG 2022 released
- NTA to release Provisional Answer key, recorded responses & OMR sheets of NEET-UG 2022 today, Know the release timings
- Admit cards released for Re-NEET at selected Exam centres on 4th Sept
- NEET-UG 2022 result to be declared by 07th Sep. 2022; Provisional answer Key likely to be released soon
- NTA likely to release NEET-UG 2022 Provisional Answer Key this week, Results by month end