Last Date Of Application Till 30th November
The race to secure a spot in the country’s premier engineering institutions is well underway as the application process for JEE Main 2024, the largest engineering entrance exam, unfolds. The 2024 JEE-Main exam is scheduled to be held in two sessions: the first from January 24th to February 1st and the second in April from the 1st to the 15th.
The registration numbers for the January session have already surpassed an impressive 550,000, with thousands of students joining the fray daily. As the momentum builds, it’s crucial to note that the deadline for applications is November 30th.
Anticipating a significant surge in registrations, it is expected that over 9 lakh aspirants will enroll for the examination. The steady influx of applications sees an average of 30 to 40 thousand students applying each day. This underscores the intense competition and the determination of students vying for a coveted spot in the upcoming JEE-Main 2024 exam.
A Word of Caution: Avoid Common Registration Mistakes
However, amid this surge in applications, it has been observed that some aspirants are making mistakes during the registration process. Common errors include inaccuracies in filling out identification numbers, personal information, academic details, category-related information, and residence details.
To navigate these pitfalls, aspirants are advised to gather all relevant documents before commencing the application process. Thoroughly reviewing all provided information before submission is also recommended to ensure accuracy.
Special Attention for OBC and EWS Category Students
For students belonging to the OBC and EWS categories, special attention is required. It is mandatory for them to submit a category certificate dated post-April 1, 2004, for admission to IITs and NITs. These students should confirm their category eligibility before applying.
As this year, the application fee for category students differs from that of the General category. Notably, the JEE-Main application this year does not explicitly request a category certificate. Students can apply for January session as well as for April session this year. Otherwise, students will be given time between February 2 and March 2 to apply for April.
The overwhelming response to the JEE-Main 2024 session 1 exam is indicative of the fierce competition and determination among aspirants. As the application deadline approaches on November 30th, prospective candidates are reminded to exercise diligence to avoid common registration errors and ensure a smooth application process.
- A Winning Daily Routine for JEE Success
- Preparation Strategy for JEE and NEET-UG
- Study Hacks of the Toppers – Key to Success
- Tips for Students to Build a Strong Foundation
- Tips To Boost NEET UG Scores: A Comprehensive Guide
- Benefits of Daily Routine for Success in JEE and NEET
- NEET-UG 2024 Examination – Everything You Need To Know
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination in JEE and NEET Preparation
- Tips To Avoid Stress & Anxiety in JEE and NEET UG Preparation
- Nurturing Positive Mindset During JEE and NEET-UG Preparation
- Tips To Improve Concentration For JEE and NEET UG Preparation
- The Ultimate Guide To Acing NEET-UG: Best Preparation Strategy
- Avoid 10 Common Mistakes During JEE Main Preparation For Success
- Navigating NEET-UG: A Guide To Avoid Common Preparation Mistakes
- Cracking The Code: A Guide To Achieve 100 Percentile in JEE Main 2024
- Mastering Time Management: Tips for Competitive Examination Preparation
- Tips For Competitive Exam Aspirants to Keep Social Media Distractions At Bay