JEE Main 2024 Aspirants Can Apply On jeemain.nta.ac.in. Till 4 December
The application process for JEE-Main 2024, the country’s biggest Engineering Entrance Exam, is underway. Till now more than 13 lakh 20 thousand students have applied. Seeing the increasing number of students, NTA has extended the last date of application for JEE Main January session to 9 pm on 4th December.
This year, compared to last year, 4 lakh 60 thousand more students have applied for the January session examination. In the year 2023, a total of 8 lakh 60 thousand students had applied for the January session. In such a situation, the number of students applying can reach 13 lakh 50 thousand mark.
The main reason for the increase in the number of aspirants is that this year the dates of JEE Main were informed to the students four months in advance.
JEE Main Session 1: Last Date For Registration & Correction in Application Form Extended
National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the JEE Main 2024 Session 1 Examination online registration date and fees submission date till 4th December NTA through a public notice has extended the last date of registration for JEE Main 2024 Session 1.
NTA in its public notice has asserted that Online submission of applications for the above-mentioned examination is in progress at https://jeemain.nta.ac.in/ from 01.11.2023 onwards and 30 November (9 pm) was the last date for online applications for JEE Main 2024 Session 1.
Now NTA has decided to extend the last date for submission of online application form for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) – 2024, enabling the aspiring candidate(s) to apply for the said exam.
Students Can Apply For The JEE Main 2024 Exam On jeemain.nta.ac.in
The first session of JEE Main 2024 is scheduled to take place from January 24 to February 1. Admit cards will be released three days prior to each exam day, and information slips containing details about the exam city will be available by the second week of January.
For the convenience of applicants, the exam city information slips will be accessible by the second week of January.
Correction in Application Form Between 6 Dec to 8 Dec
Meanwhile, the Correction in particulars of the application form on the website only can be done between 06.12.2023 to 08.12.2023. Candidates are advised to take note of the above and act accordingly. Candidates are also advised to regularly check the NTA website at https://jeemain.nta.ac.in/ for any further updates.
For any queries or /clarifications, candidates can call NTA Help Desk at 011-40759000/011- 6922770 or write to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Winning Daily Routine for JEE Success
- Preparation Strategy for JEE and NEET-UG
- Study Hacks of the Toppers – Key to Success
- Tips for Students to Build a Strong Foundation
- Tips To Boost NEET UG Scores: A Comprehensive Guide
- Benefits of Daily Routine for Success in JEE and NEET
- NEET-UG 2024 Examination – Everything You Need To Know
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination in JEE and NEET Preparation
- Tips To Avoid Stress & Anxiety in JEE and NEET UG Preparation
- Nurturing Positive Mindset During JEE and NEET-UG Preparation
- Tips To Improve Concentration For JEE and NEET UG Preparation
- The Ultimate Guide To Acing NEET-UG: Best Preparation Strategy
- Avoid 10 Common Mistakes During JEE Main Preparation For Success
- Navigating NEET-UG: A Guide To Avoid Common Preparation Mistakes
- Cracking The Code: A Guide To Achieve 100 Percentile in JEE Main 2024
- Mastering Time Management: Tips for Competitive Examination Preparation
- Tips For Competitive Exam Aspirants to Keep Social Media Distractions At Bay