The registrations for the Rajasthan NEET-UG Counselling commenced today. Aspirants will have to apply online at rajneetug2021.com and the last date for filing applications is 27 December 2021.
The Rajasthan Medical Education department is organizing the online registration process for NEET-UG 2021 counseling. NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counseling Board-2021, Government Dental College (RUHS College of Dental Sciences), Jaipur, is conducting Rajasthan NEET counseling 2021 on behalf of the state’s medical education department.
KEY POINTS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
- The start date for filling out the online application form and deposition of the application fee at the official website is 20.12.2021.
- The last date for submitting the online application form at the website is 27.12.2021 (11.45 pm).
- The last date for depositing the application form fee through Internet banking / Debit card / Credit card is 27.12.2021 (4.00 pm).
- The registration fee for the General category is Rs 2000 and Rs 1200 for SC, ST, and ST-SSA aspirants of Rajasthan domicile and also for aspirants of Rajasthan domicile whose annual family income is less than Rs 2.50 lakh. Students will have to present Income proof certificates with their application form.
- Aspirants can check their MBBS/BDS Admission Chances & make their college Preference list for All India & State level counseling as per their NEET Rank.
- Rajasthan NEET-UG 2021 counseling online registrations is a two-step process whereby aspirants will have to validate their candidature by submitting information like marks scored in NEET-UG, Roll number, and other details.
- In step no 2 of the online registration process, aspirants will have to submit their application form.
- The provisional list for verification of the documents will be published on December 30 whereas the date for verification of the documents will take place on 3 January.
Important Posts for Students