Chairman of ALLEN Career Institute, Dr. Brajesh Maheshwari, Administering Oaths to the Students
Dr. Brajesh Maheshwari, Chairman, ALLEN Career Institute Pvt Ltd, has taken a new resolution to inspire and motivate the students by being amongst them. Joining the students in the session ‘Hausalon ke Pankhon se Sapno ki Udaan’, he administered the oath of hard work, positivity, and success. So far, he has administered oaths to more than ten thousand students. Sessions are being taken continuously. After taking the oath, the students feel energetic and positive.
Dr. Brajesh Maheshwari Maheshwari said that this oath is being administered to the students by keeping one hand on their hearts and one hand in front and taking 21 resolutions. Students are motivated to make a promise to themselves as self-determination will encourage them to move forward. We make promises to others, but the actual resolution is to be taken oneself. Students are motivated to move forward by making resolutions on their own. These Sankalp Sutras will also be distributed to the students so that they can keep them in their room to keep striving for their Sankalp continuously.
21 Resolution of Dr. Brajesh Maheshwari Sir (BM Sir) Are:
- I will always walk with the truth; one day, time will walk with us.
- I will always take care of the values and beliefs of the parents.
- I will always listen to my elders.
- I will always stay away from drugs and will stop those who are intoxicated. If someone does not agree, I will convey it to the administration by becoming a secret mentor for them.
- I will always take care of my health.
- To increase my immunity, I will include sources of Vitamin C in my diet.
- I will eat one Amla (King of Vitamin C) daily.
- I will try my best to correct my mistakes.
- For the safety of myself and everyone, I will wear a mask every day while going out.
- I will go to crowded places if necessary.
- We are built to win, will fight the questions, and will win.
- I will not be disappointed, not upset, and will always be happy. I will Think positive, listen positive, speak positive and see positive.
- I will compete with myself.
- I will not stop and continue my journey without getting tired.
- I will always stand firm.
- I will always make commitments to myself and will fulfill them.
- I will revise every morning after waking up and before sleeping at night.
- I will complete the dose daily.
- I will try to walk according to the laws of nature.
- I will keep my food habits according to our Indian culture and always eat healthy food.
- I will practice Yoga/Pranayama/Meditation for at least 15 minutes daily.