NTA Released Provisional Answer Key and Question Paper for JEE Main Feb Attempt.
The JEE (Main) – 2021 for February Session was conducted throughout the country and abroad from February 23 to 26, 2021 through the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
The National Testing Agency has uploaded the Provisional Answer Keys along with the Question Paper with Recorded Responses on the JEE (Main) website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in for candidates to challenge. The procedure (as enclosed) for the challenge of Answer Key may be used.
The candidates, who are not satisfied with the answer key, may challenge the same by paying a fee of ₹ 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) per question challenged as a non-refundable processing fee. This facility is available from 01/03/2021 to 03/03/2021 (upto 05.00 PM).
The payment of the processing fee may be made through, Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm upto 03/03/2021 (upto 06.00 PM). No challenge will be entertained without receipt of the processing fee.
Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by the panel of subject experts. If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly. Based on the revised Final Answer Key, the result will be prepared and declared. No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/non-acceptance of his/her challenge. The key finalized by the Experts after the challenge will be final.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
- Please go to website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click ‘Challenge (s) regarding Answer Key’
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
- Click ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’.
- You will see following Question IDs are in sequential order: For JEE (Main) February 2021
|Paper 1: B.E./B.Tech (if applied)||30+30+30 Questions||Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics|
|Paper 2A:B.Arch. (if applied)||30+50 Questions||Mathematics/Aptitude Test|
|Paper 2B :B.Planning (if applied)||30+50+25 Questions||Mathematics/Aptitude Test/ Planning|
|based Objective Type MCQs|
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- After clicking your desired option, for Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics for B.E. /B. Tech, Mathematics/Aptitude Test for B.Arch. and Mathematics/Aptitude Test/Planning for B.Planning scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay a non-refundable processing fee @ ₹ 200/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm.