The NMC Has Revised And Released The Syllabus Of NEET-UG 2024 On NTA Website
The National Medical Commission (NMC) has officially streamlined the syllabus for NEET-UG 2024, and the revised content is now available on the National Testing Agency’s (NTA) website. This adaptation aligns the NEET-UG syllabus with the streamlined class introduced by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and other boards.
Listed for May 5, 2024, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) is the nation’s largest examination for medical admissions. An announcement of the National Medical Commission (NMC) uploaded on NTA’s website asserts “It is notified to all the stakeholders, especially to the aspiring candidates that the Undergraduate Medical Education Board, an autonomous body under the National Medical Commission has finalized the NEET (UG)-2024 syllabus’’. “The same has been uploaded on NMC’s website for the reference of the public at large. The stakeholders are advised to refer to the updated syllabus for NEET (UG)-2024 for the preparation of the study material and for preparation of NEET (UG) examinations for academic session 2024-25,” it added.
NMC Reduces Portions From Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
NMC has reduced significant portions from physics, chemistry, and biology while adding some sub-topics. Notably, the NTA has previously undertaken a similar rationalization effort for the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main 2024, synchronizing its syllabus with the modified curriculum of CBSE and other state boards for the current academic year.
- A Winning Daily Routine for JEE Success
- Preparation Strategy for JEE and NEET-UG
- Study Hacks of the Toppers – Key to Success
- Tips for Students to Build a Strong Foundation
- Benefits of Daily Routine for Success in JEE and NEET
- Tips To Boost NEET UG Scores: A Comprehensive Guide
- NEET-UG 2024 Examination – Everything You Need To Know
- Tips To Avoid Stress & Anxiety in JEE and NEET UG Preparation
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination in JEE and NEET Preparation
- Nurturing Positive Mindset During JEE and NEET-UG Preparation
- Tips To Improve Concentration For JEE and NEET UG Preparation
- The Ultimate Guide To Acing NEET-UG: Best Preparation Strategy
- Avoid 10 Common Mistakes During JEE Main Preparation For Success
- Navigating NEET-UG: A Guide To Avoid Common Preparation Mistakes
- Cracking The Code: A Guide To Achieve 100 Percentile in JEE Main 2024
- Mastering Time Management: Tips for Competitive Examination Preparation
- Tips For Competitive Exam Aspirants to Keep Social Media Distractions At Bay
- The Benefits of Solving Previous Years’ Question Papers for NEET UG & JEE Preparation