1st Rank Candidate Selected JIPMER Puducherry Over AIIMS New Delhi
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released the final seat allotment for first round All India Quota for NEET UG 2023 Counselling. The Counselling of AIIMS, JIPMER and Central Universities and ESI Medical College was done on a common portal (MCC). The second round of Counselling will start from August 7 to August 15, 2023.
Closing Ranks For MBBS in Leading Medical Colleges
The closing rank for MBBS course in All India 15 percent quota was 19396 in general category, 19977 in OBC category, 100013 in SC, 141071 in ST and 21591 in EWS category. Similarly, in AIIMS Delhi, which was involved in common counselling, the closing rank of general category was 57, EWS 223, OBC 255, SC 989 and 1624 in ST category. While in other AIIMS, the closing rank of general category was 4377, EWS 6549, OBC 5254, SC 40087 and 67906 in ST category.
The closing rank of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) affiliated Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi was 858 in general category, 1712 in EWS, 1665 in OBC, 15831 in SC and 24346 in ST category. Similarly, in Aligarh Muslim University affiliated Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh, the closing rank of general category was 3304 and the closing rank of internal quota candidate was 12951. For the internal state quota seats in medical colleges affiliated to Delhi University, the closing rank of general category was 5042, EWS 12467, OBC 13091, SC 71328 and ST category 180958.
In Indraprastha University which includes Vardhman Mahaveer Medical College and Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi, closing rank of general category 2163, EWS 6744, OBC 8591, SC 57227 and ST category for internal state quota seats in internal quota 174849 was the closing rank.
Similarly, in the All India Quota of JIPMER Puducherry, the closing rank of General Category was 2770, EWS 5707, OBC 3912, SC 29840 and 47860 in ST category. Similarly, in BDS seats of 15 percent All India quota, the closing rank of General category was 33546, EWS 41532, OBC 36349, SC 139799 and ST category 183122.
Candidates Will Have To Report in Person
College allotted students have to download their individual allotment letter from MCC website. Then the candidates will have to report between 31st July and 4th August, in person, along with the original document and fees.
If students are not satisfied with their allotted college then they can do free exit also. If satisfied, then they can also choose the option of college upgradation in second round Counselling by visiting the allotted college. Free exit candidate can participate again in second round and upgraded candidate can participate in second round Counselling by filling new choice.
- 11 Tips for Success in NEET 2023
- Tips for Students to Build a Strong Foundation
- Ace NEET UG 2023 With ALLEN’s T20 Video Series
- Benefits of Daily Routine for Success in JEE and NEET
- Registration for NEET-UG 2023 to Cross 20 Lakh Mark
- NEET UG 2023 – NTA Issues Clarification for SC, ST Cut-Off Date
- Facing Issues in NEET 2023 Online Application, Register from CSC
- ALLEN Answer Key & Paper Solutions for Manipur NEET UG 2023 Exam
- NEET UG 2023 Answer Key – Objection Over Answer Of Two Questions
- LOP to 6 New Medical Colleges, Now 1 Lakh MBBS Seats in the Country
- NEET-UG 2023 Barred Items, Permitted Items & Dress Code For Exam Day
- ALLEN Digital Announces The Most Anticipated NEET UG Crash Course 2023
- NEET UG 2023: Solid Smart Revision Strategy for Sure Selection in last 50 days
- Success Mantra of Toppers Cracking Both JEE & NEET – Solved Same Question Differently
- Provisional Answer Key, OMR Answer Sheet & Recorded Responses for NEET 2023 Released