NEET-UG Examination Will Be Held On 5th May 2024 For Which Registration Process Will Start Later
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Undergraduate Programs, commonly known as NEET-UG, is one of the most prestigious medical entrance exams in India. Aspiring medical and dental students must clear this examination to secure a seat in various undergraduate courses like MBBS and BDS. Although the registrations for NEET-UG 2024 have not commenced yet it is better for the aspirants to keep awareness about the documents required for NEET-UG 2024 registration.
To successfully register for the NEET-UG 2024 Examination, candidates need to provide several essential documents. This blog will help you understand the list of documents required for NEET-UG 2024 registration, ensuring a smooth application process.
To ensure a seamless registration process, it’s vital to gather all the required documents well in advance. Pay close attention to the official notification and guidelines provided by the National Testing Agency (NTA) to avoid any last-minute hiccups during registration.
Remember that NEET-UG 2024 registration typically opens months before the examination date, so it’s best to stay informed about the application schedule and requirements. With the right documents and careful attention to detail, you can kick start your journey towards a fulfilling career in the medical field.
The List of Documents Required for NEET-UG 2024 Examination Registration
- Candidates have to scan images of the following in JPG /PDF format only, for uploading the same as part of the submission of his/her online application:
- Latest Passport size Photograph in JPG format (size: 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Post Card size photograph (4” X6”) in JPG format (Size: 10 kb – 200 kb)
- Signature in JPG format (size: 4 kb to 30 kb)
- Left and Right-hand Fingers and Thumb impressions (size:10 kb to 200 kb)
- Class 10 passed certificate in PDF format (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb)
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS etc.) in PDF format (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb)
- PwBD certificate in PDF format (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb)
- Citizenship Certificate/ Embassy Certificate or any Documentary proof of Citizenship certificate in PDF format (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb)
- Address proof of present and permanent address of candidate in PDF format (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb). All candidates are required to upload address proof (Present and permanent address) during the online Application Form of NEET (UG) – 2023. The address proof may include an AADHAAR Card, Domicile Certificate, Passport, Voter ID card, etc. Both documents (if applicable) are to 34 be merged and uploaded in a single PDF file. If the Present and Permanent addresses are the same, then the same document will suffice.
- A Winning Daily Routine for JEE Success
- Preparation Strategy for JEE and NEET-UG
- Study Hacks of the Toppers – Key to Success
- Tips for Students to Build a Strong Foundation
- Benefits of Daily Routine for Success in JEE and NEET
- Tips To Boost NEET UG Scores: A Comprehensive Guide
- NEET-UG 2024 Examination – Everything You Need To Know
- Tips To Avoid Stress & Anxiety in JEE and NEET UG Preparation
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination in JEE and NEET Preparation
- Nurturing Positive Mindset During JEE and NEET-UG Preparation
- Tips To Improve Concentration For JEE and NEET UG Preparation
- The Ultimate Guide To Acing NEET-UG: Best Preparation Strategy
- Avoid 10 Common Mistakes During JEE Main Preparation For Success
- Navigating NEET-UG: A Guide To Avoid Common Preparation Mistakes
- Cracking The Code: A Guide To Achieve 100 Percentile in JEE Main 2024
- Mastering Time Management: Tips for Competitive Examination Preparation
- Tips For Competitive Exam Aspirants to Keep Social Media Distractions At Bay
- The Benefits of Solving Previous Years’ Question Papers for NEET UG & JEE Preparation