Aspirants Can Check The NEET UG 2024 FAQs Notice On – nta.ac.in
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has published a set of NEET UG 2024 Frequently asked questions (FAQs) concerning the syllabus for NEET-UG 2024. According to the NTA Exam calendar PDF, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Undergraduate is scheduled to take place on May 5, 2024.
NEET is renowned as the most challenging and extensive medical entrance examination, conducted at various examination centers for admissions to all medical institutions. The official notice can be accessed by visiting the official website at nta.ac.in.
NMC (National Medical Commission) has notified the syllabus of NEET (UG). The Question Paper will be based on the given syllabus which is available on the NMC website For the Academic year 2024-25, the NMC has uploaded the updated syllabus of NEET (UG) – 2024.
The syllabus can be accessed by clicking on the following link:
The same is also available on the NTA website: www.nta.ac.in.
Yes, there are some changes in the syllabus of NEET (UG) – 2024 with respect to the previous year.
Those topics which are neither being taught anywhere in the School Board nor available in the latest book of NCERT, have been deleted. The syllabus has been revised and reduced to focus on core concepts.
Due to the COVID-19 scenario, various School Boards deleted portions of each subject’s syllabus. The deleted portion is still not being taken back by these Boards.
The deletions were not uniform across various boards. Hence, a number of requests were received by the NTA for the revision of the syllabus.
It should be read as “of an insect and a frog”.
These topics have been added as these are being taught in various School Boards i.e. Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Bihar School Education Board,
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education, Nagaland Board of School Education, Board of secondary education Manipur.
Please keep visiting the official website of NTA i.e. www.nta.ac.in.
- A Winning Daily Routine for JEE Success
- Preparation Strategy for JEE and NEET-UG
- Study Hacks of the Toppers – Key to Success
- Tips for Students to Build a Strong Foundation
- Tips To Boost NEET UG Scores: A Comprehensive Guide
- Benefits of Daily Routine for Success in JEE and NEET
- NEET-UG 2024 Examination – Everything You Need To Know
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination in JEE and NEET Preparation
- Tips To Avoid Stress & Anxiety in JEE and NEET UG Preparation
- Nurturing Positive Mindset During JEE and NEET-UG Preparation
- Tips To Improve Concentration For JEE and NEET UG Preparation
- The Ultimate Guide To Acing NEET-UG: Best Preparation Strategy
- Avoid 10 Common Mistakes During JEE Main Preparation For Success
- Navigating NEET-UG: A Guide To Avoid Common Preparation Mistakes
- Cracking The Code: A Guide To Achieve 100 Percentile in JEE Main 2024
- Mastering Time Management: Tips for Competitive Examination Preparation
- Tips For Competitive Exam Aspirants to Keep Social Media Distractions At Bay