The Notification is Available on the Official Website at neet.nta.nic.in
The qualifying requirements for OCI and PIO card holders taking the National Qualifying cum Entrance Test Undergraduate NEET-UG 2023 have been revised by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Revised Eligibility Criteria
According to the revised eligibility criteria, “Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO) and Foreign Nationals are eligible for admission in Medical/Dental/ Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homeopathy Colleges subject to rules and regulations framed by the respective State Governments, Institutions and the Government of India as the case may be”.
The notification further reads, “In pursuance of the Judgment dated 03.02.2023 of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in W.P(C) 891/2021 and connected matters and in supersession of earlier corrigendum dated 31.03.2023 on the subject, aspiring OCI Candidates of NEET (UG) 2023 are hereby informed that the amended provision of Clause 5.2.2 of the Information Bulletin of NEET (UG) 2023 dealing with the Eligibility of OCI Cardholders for NEET (UG), shall be read as follows”.OCI cardholders formerly had no access to any seats designated just for Indian citizens.
Click on the PDF below to Know More About NEET UG 2023:Revised Eligibility Criteria of NRI Aspirants
Recommended Read Blogs:-
- Tips for Students to Build a Strong Foundation
- Ace NEET UG 2023 With ALLEN’s T20 Video Series
- Benefits of Daily Routine for Success in JEE and NEET
- Registration for NEET-UG 2023 to Cross 20 Lakh Mark
- NEET UG 2023 – NTA Issues Clarification for SC, ST Cut-Off Date
- Facing Issues in NEET 2023 Online Application, Register from CSC
- NEET UG 2023 Correction Window Open Now, Check for More Details!
- LOP to 6 New Medical Colleges, Now 1 Lakh MBBS Seats in the Country
- ALLEN Digital Announces The Most Anticipated NEET UG Crash Course 2023
- NEET UG 2023: Solid Smart Revision Strategy for Sure Selection in last 50 days