Check NEET UG 2023 Registration Updates at neet.nta.nic.in
The wait of the NEET UG 2023 aspirants for the commencement of the NEET UG 2023 application process has ended as the National Testing Agency (NTA) has started registrations for NEET UG 2023. NEET UG 2023 aspirants can apply for NEET UG at neet.nta.nic.in. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) (UG) is conducted to facilitate admissions to the UG medical courses including MBBS and BDS.
Recommended Read: LOP to 6 New Medical Colleges, Now 1 Lakh MBBS Seats in the Country
Know How to Apply for NEET 2023
Here is the Step-by-Step guide to registrations for NEET UG 2023
Step 1: Go to the website, neet.nta.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the application form link and register.
Step 3: Login and fill out the form.
Step 4: Upload documents, make fees payment and submit.
Step 5: Download the application confirmation page and save it for future reference.
Direct link for Registration Page:-
NEET (UG) 2023 Exam on 7th May
The Entrance Test shall consist of 200 multiple-choice questions (four options with a single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology). 50 questions in each subject will be divided into two Sections (A and B). The duration of the Examination will be 200 minutes (03 hours 20 minutes) from 02:00 PM to 05:20 PM (Indian Standard Time) and shall be uniform for all candidates.
NEET (UG) – 2023 will be conducted in 13 languages i.e. English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
|Online Submission of Application Form||06 March to 06 April 2023 (up to 09:00 PM)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI||06 April 2023 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|Correction in Particulars||To be intimated later on the website|
|Fee Payable by Candidate||Category of Candidate||Centres In India (Fee in ₹)||Centres Outside India (Fee in ₹)|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL*||₹ 1600/-|
|SC/ST/PwBD/Third Gender||₹ 1000/-|
|Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable|
|Announcement of the City of Examination||To be intimated later on the website|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from the NTA website||To be intimated later on the website|
|Date of Examination||07 May 2023 (Sunday)|
|Duration of Examination||200 minutes (03 hours 20 Minutes)|
|Timing of Examination||02:00 PM to 05:20 PM (Indian Standarad Time)|
|Centre, Date, and Shift of NEET (UG) – 2023 Examination||As indicated on Admit Card|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys||To be announced later on the website|
|Declaration of Result on the NTA website||To be announced later on the website|
Must Read: 11 Tips for Success in NEET 2023
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) – 2023 through the “Online” mode only through the website – https://neet.nta.nic.in/
- Submission of the Online Application Form may be done by accessing the NTA website https://neet.nta.nic.in/ The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Candidates must strictly follow the instructions given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own or Parents/Guardians only as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address or SMS on the registered Mobile Number only.
- All candidates are required to upload address proof (Present and permanent address) during the online Application Form of NEET (UG) – 2023. The address proof may include AADHAAR Card, Domicile Certificate, Passport, Voter ID card, etc. Both documents (if applicable) are to be merged and uploaded in a single pdf file. If the Present and Permanent addresses are the same, then the same document will suffice.
Check NEET UG 2023 Dates Here