Students Lodged Objections After Discussing With ALLEN Experts
The answer key, scanned OMR image and recorded responses of the medical entrance exam NEET 2023 conducted by the NTA were released on Monday morning. Students started matching their recorded responses with the answer key.
There was difference in the answers to two questions in NTA’s NEET UG 2023 answer key and Allen’s Answer key of the NEET UG 2023 exam. Both these questions are from Chemistry and Botany subject. The answer key has been prepared by Allen experts after studying the question paper. The last date for filing objections on the answer key is June 6.
Objection on the Statement in Chemistry
An objection has been lodged against the answer of a question in Inorganic Chemistry. In this question, objection has been lodged on the statement given in question number 56 in the paper of F6 code. The use of the word oxygen in the statement is incorrect. Blood will come in place of oxygen in it. For this, a reference of page number 205 of chapter seven in the class 12th chemistry book of NCERT syllabus has been given. Apart from this, another reference has also been used.
An Objection in Botany
A question related to DNA in Biotechnology was asked in Botany paper in NEET 2023 paper. In this, objection has been lodged on question number 145 in F-6 code. In this question, the sequence was to be set according to the process, but due to the difference in answers in NTA’s answer-key and ALLEN’s answer-key, an objection has been lodged. For this, a reference has been given to the second to fourth line of section 11.3 in page number 201 of Chapter-11 of NCERT Syllabus, Class 12.
Recommended Read Blogs:-
- Tips for Students to Build a Strong Foundation
- Benefits of Daily Routine for Success in JEE and NEET
- Registration for NEET-UG 2023 to Cross 20 Lakh Mark
- NEET UG 2023 – NTA Issues Clarification for SC, ST Cut-Off Date
- Facing Issues in NEET 2023 Online Application, Register from CSC
- NEET UG 2023 Correction Window Open Now, Check for More Details!
- LOP to 6 New Medical Colleges, Now 1 Lakh MBBS Seats in the Country
- ALLEN Digital Announces The Most Anticipated NEET UG Crash Course 2023
- NEET UG 2023: Solid Smart Revision Strategy for Sure Selection in last 50 days