Choice Filling Begins, The First Round Of Allotment Information Will Be Released On August 4
Rajasthan NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission Counselling Board Jaipur have released the seat matrix of Rajasthan Medical and Dental College. The seat matrix has been issued according to the category. In Rajasthan, 4709 seats for MBBS in government and private medical colleges and 1292 seats for dental colleges have been announced.
There are 3219 MBBS seats in government medical colleges which include 2058 free seats, 780 paid seats and 381 NRI quota seats. On the other hand, there are a total of 1490 MBBS seats in private medical colleges, including 1261 common seats, 229 management quota seats.
Similarly, 42 seats of Government Dental College are included. On the other hand, private dental colleges have 1085 common seats and 165 management seats.
Choice Filling Starts
With the release of the seat matrix of Rajasthan, the choice filling will also start. According to the instructions issued on the website, the counselling security deposit of Rs 10,000 for government MBBS and BDS and Rs 2 lakh for private medical counselling has been kept for general and general EWS category students.
Along with this, the counselling security deposit fee for government MBBS and BDS for ST, SC, OBC, MBC has been kept at Rs. 5,000 and for private medical at Rs. 2 lakh. The counselling security deposit fee for private dental colleges BDS course has been kept at Rs 10,000.
Students will be able to fill their desired choices only after depositing the counselling registration fee.While filling their desired choice, the students must also observe the fees of the concerned college.
Trending:- NMC Defers NExT Exam Till Further Notice
First Round Of Seat Allotment On August 4
The choices submitted by the students will be auto locked on 31st July at 5 PM. The first round allotment information will be released on August 4. After this, between August 5 and 8, student will be able to print the online allotment letter.
After the allotment is issued, the students who have been allotted Government Medical College will have to appear in SMS Medical College Jaipur from 5th to 8th August with their original certificates. After the release of the allotment, the students who have been allotted Government Dental,
Private Medical, and Private Dental College will have to appear in RUHS Dental College Jaipur from 5th to 8th August with original certificates. Along with the original certificates, two sets of self-attested photocopies and demand draft or online payment slip will also have to be brought along.
- 55th National Mathematics Talent Contests Announced
- ALLENITES Secure 45 Seats in CS Branch of IIT Bombay
- Registration Begins for CBSE Science Challenge 2023-24
- Country’s 3 IITs & 12 NITs Remove Branch Change Option
- JoSAA Counselling Second Mock Seat Allocation 2023 Declared
- Registration & Choice Filling For JoSAA Counselling 2023 Begins
- JoSAA Counselling 2023 Second Round Seat Allotment On 6th July
- Mathematical Olympiad 2023-2024 – Announcement of the Stages
- First Mock Seat Allotment Of JoSAA Counselling 2023 On 25th June
- 787 Seats Increased in IITs Of The Country, 25 New Branches in 7 IITs
- IIT Kharagpur Offers New Courses: BS Courses With 6 Specialisations
- JoSAA Counselling 2023: First Round Seat Allotment Result Announced
- Engineering Institutes Where the Board Eligibility for Admission is Not 75%
- JoSAA Counselling 2023 – Students Participation Dips Due To Board Eligibility
- JAC Counselling 2023 Offers Admission On 6372 Seats Of DTU, IIIT Delhi & NCUT