Seat Matrix Released, Choice Filling Till 5th September 2023
The MCC has started NEET UG 2023 All India Online Third Round Counselling. All India Quota MBBS and BDS seat matrix has also been released on the official portal mcc.nic.in
The online third-round seat matrix has been shown in the form of clear vacancy and virtual vacancy. Counselling clear vacancy seat matrix has been released as per category, in which 2690 MBBS seats of government sector medical colleges and 440 BDS seats of Dental colleges have been announced.
This also includes 103 MBBS seats of AIIMS (AIIMS) and 1309 MBBS seats of medical colleges of deemed area, including additional 571 MBBS seats of NRI quota and 476 seats of BDS of dental colleges of deemed area and additional 84 seats of NRI quota.
Under the internal quota clear vacancy seats of Delhi University, 12 MBBS and 11 Dental seats, 7 MBBS seats and 17 Dental seats of Indraprastha University will also be filled through this NEET counselling. Banaras Hindu University has 3 MBBS and 26 Dental seats available and Aligarh Muslim University has 8 MBBS and 11 Dental seats available. 37 MBBS seats are available in JIPMER Pondicherry and Karaikal campus, which includes 29 All India quota and 8 local internal MBBS seats.
Similarly, 32 MBBS seats of MBBS Medical College, which are reserved for the children of MBBS card holders, and 236 seats of B.Sc Nursing Honors will also be filled through this counselling.
Along with this, the seat matrix of virtual vacancy has also been released in which the seats of the joined candidates of first and second round who have expressed their desire to upgrade to the third round will also be visible to the candidates during choice filling. 8650 seats have been shown as virtual vacancy and 5811 seats have been shown as clear vacancy.
Choice Filling Till 5th September
Along with the release of seat matrix, the process of choice filling has also started which will run till 5th September. Therefore, students must also check the fees of the concerned college while filling their desired choice. Lock the choice only after filling all the choices carefully, because once the choice is submitted, no changes can be made in it.
Students can lock their choices by filling them till 5th September. In case the choices are not locked by 11.55 pm on 5th September, all the choices will be auto-locked. Information about the third round seat allotment will be released on September 8 and candidates will also be able to print the online allotment letter.
After the release of allotment, students will have to appear in the allotted medical college between 10th September to 18th September with original certificates. Here, along with the original certificates, two sets of self-attested photocopies and fees will also have to be deposited. There is no free exit now in this third round.
- Craze For Engineering On Rise in The Country
- NEET 2023 – Schedule Of AACCC 2023 Released
- ALLEN Students Won 3 Gold Medals & 1 Silver Medal in IOAA
- How to Choose an Engineering College: Some Important Facts
- First Semester Studies in NIT-IIIT To Start From 21 to 28 August
- On lines of NEET, Now Single Entrance Exam for Nursing Studies
- CBSE Board Exams to be Conducted Twice a Year, Ministry of Education
- MCC NEET UG 2023 Counselling: Round 2 Seat Allotment Result Declared
- Your Path to the Stars: Courses and Institutes to Become an ISRO Scientist
- Empowering Women’s Equality: 50,000+ Young Girls Pursuing Education in Kota
- Wrong Entry in CBSE LOC Registration 2023-24 Form May Lead To Candidate Disqualification