MCC Announces Changes in NEET UG 2023 Counselling
The registration process for NEET UG 2023 counselling would start from July 20, 2023. Medical Counselling Committee, (MCC) will conduct the counselling. Candidates can apply for the counselling session through the official site of MCC at mcc.nic.in.
According to the Committee’s schedule, Round 1 counselling applications must be submitted by July 25, 2023. From July 22 to July 26, 2023, the choice filling and locking facility will be operational. From July 27 to July 28, 2023, seat allocation processing will take place. On July 29, 2023, the results of the seat allocation will be released.
Candidates can upload the documents on MCC portal till July 30, 2023. Reporting or joining at the allotted institutes can be done from July 31 to August 4, 2023. The college or institute will verify the data shared by the candidates on August 5 and 6, 2023.
Candidates who have cleared the NEET UG 2023 examination can appear for the counselling round. To register online, candidates can follow the steps given below.
Steps To Register For NEET UG 2023 Counselling
- Go to the official site of MCC at mcc.nic.in.
- Click on NEET UG 2023 Counselling link.
- Register and login to the account.
- Fill in the application form and make the payment of application fees, then submit.
- Download the page and take a print out for future references.
MCC Introduces Changes in NEET UG Counselling
The MCC has made changes in the counselling process for All India seats. Fresh registrations will be done for the final stray vacancy round. After Round-3, the data will be shared with Centre and States. If a student’s name is in the list of allottees in the centre or state, he/she will be excluded from the All India Stray Vacancy round.
If you do not appear in Stray round counselling, you will be out for two years. If a student is allotted a seat in the Stray Vacancy round, he/she will have to join the allotted college. Failure to do so will result in debarment from MCC’s NEET counselling for 2 years along with forfeiture of fees. For the first time the documents will also be uploaded online.
2.50 lakh Fees For Deemed University
The fee for registration in Deemed University is Rs 2.5 lakh. Whereas, there is a registration fee of Rs 5 thousand 500 for ST SC, OBC categories in the government college, the fee for General and EWS is Rs 11,000.
This amount will be forfeited for not appearing in the allotted seat in the stray round. Physical reporting along with original documents will have to be done at the allotted Medical, Dental College for the allotted seat of Round-3.
The student will be able to participate in 3rd round directly. If a student does not register before the first round, he can register for the subsequent rounds. He can participate directly in Round 3. However, if a student does not want the already joined seat of Round-1,
he/she can exit with the exit with forfeiture option up to 2 days before the declaration of Round-2 result. After this round 3 will start. This too will be completely online.MCC also made it necessary to upload documents online
- 11 Tips for Success in NEET 2023
- Tips for Students to Build a Strong Foundation
- Ace NEET UG 2023 With ALLEN’s T20 Video Series
- Benefits of Daily Routine for Success in JEE and NEET
- Registration for NEET-UG 2023 to Cross 20 Lakh Mark
- NEET UG 2023 – NTA Issues Clarification for SC, ST Cut-Off Date
- Facing Issues in NEET 2023 Online Application, Register from CSC
- ALLEN Answer Key & Paper Solutions for Manipur NEET UG 2023 Exam
- NEET UG 2023 Answer Key – Objection Over Answer Of Two Questions
- LOP to 6 New Medical Colleges, Now 1 Lakh MBBS Seats in the Country
- NEET-UG 2023 Barred Items, Permitted Items & Dress Code For Exam Day
- ALLEN Digital Announces The Most Anticipated NEET UG Crash Course 2023
- NEET UG 2023: Solid Smart Revision Strategy for Sure Selection in last 50 days
- Success Mantra of Toppers Cracking Both JEE & NEET – Solved Same Question Differently
- Provisional Answer Key, OMR Answer Sheet & Recorded Responses for NEET 2023 Released