NEET-UG 2023 Aspirants Must Follow the Directions of NTA Regarding Barred Items and Dress Code for the Exam Day
Barred Items in NEET-UG 2023
The Candidates are not Allowed to Carry the Following Items Inside the NEET-UG 2023 Examination Centre Under Any Circumstances.
- Any item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, etc.
- Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band, etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap, etc.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Any ornaments/metallic items.
- Any food items opened or packed, water bottle, etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, by hiding communication devices like a microchip, camera, Bluetooth device, etc
No arrangement will be made at the Centres for keeping any articles/items belonging to the candidates. The candidates wearing articles or objects of faith (customary/ cultural/ religious ) should report at the examination centre at least two hours before the last reporting time.
so that there is enough time for proper frisking without any inconvenience to the candidate while maintaining the sanctity of the examination. If upon screening, it is discovered that any candidate is actually carrying a suspected device within such item of faith, he/ she may be asked not to take it into the examination hall.
Trending Post:- NEET-UG 2023 Admit Card Released: Check Link Here
Dress Code for NEET-UG 2023
The Candidates Are Instructed to Follow the Following Dress Code While Appearing for NEET-UG 2023:
- Light clothes with long sleeves are not permitted. However in case, candidates come in cultural/customary dress at the Examination Centre, they should report at least an hour before the last reporting time i.e. 12.30 pm so that there is enough time for proper frisking without any inconvenience to the candidate while maintaining the sanctity of the examination.
- Slippers, and sandals with low heels are permitted. Shoes are not permitted.
Documents to Bring to the NEET-UG Exam Centre
Students Can Carry These Things Inside the NEET-UG 2023 Exam Hall:
- a printed copy of the admission card you downloaded from the NTA website, pasted with your passport-size photo from your application.
- One passport-size photo for pasting on the designated spot in the attendance sheet at the centre (the same photo uploaded on the online application form).
- A color photograph in postcard size (4″ x 6″) with a white backdrop must be pasted on the proforma that was downloaded with the admissions card. The proforma with a postcard-sized photo must be given to the examiner’s monitor in the exam room.
- Any one of the officially recognized photo identification documents, such as a valid PAN card, driver’s license, voter identification card, passport, Aadhaar card, ration card, class 12 admissions card, or other government-issued photo identification document.
- PwBD certificate issued by the competent authority, if claiming the relaxation under the PwBD category.
- If requesting the relaxation under the PwBD category, a PwBD certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
Recommended Read Blogs:-
- Tips for Students to Build a Strong Foundation
- Ace NEET UG 2023 With ALLEN’s T20 Video Series
- Benefits of Daily Routine for Success in JEE and NEET
- Registration for NEET-UG 2023 to Cross 20 Lakh Mark
- NEET UG 2023 – NTA Issues Clarification for SC, ST Cut-Off Date
- Facing Issues in NEET 2023 Online Application, Register from CSC
- NEET UG 2023 Correction Window Open Now, Check for More Details!
- LOP to 6 New Medical Colleges, Now 1 Lakh MBBS Seats in the Country
- ALLEN Digital Announces The Most Anticipated NEET UG Crash Course 2023
- NEET UG 2023: Solid Smart Revision Strategy for Sure Selection in last 50 days