National Testing Agency is conducting the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) 2021 at different centers located in 202 cities throughout the country and abroad on September 12 2021 (Sunday) from 02:00 to 05:00 pm in Pen and Paper mode. Around 16 lakh candidates have registered for NEET 2021.
NTA guidelines for NEET-UG 2021 aspirants:
- On the examination day, only a clear printout of the NEET-UG 2021 admit card shall be accepted.
- Along with the hall ticket, applicants are also requested to carry a valid ID proof or PwD certificate (if applicable), one passport size photo that needs to be pasted on the attendance sheet, one postcard size colour photo with white background.
- Items like bags, Bluetooth, books, paper, notes, calculators, NEET previous year question papers, etc. are banned from the exam hall.
- Candidates are advised to maintain social distancing guidelines and measures that are mentioned in the admit card.
- All applicants need to follow a dress code on the day of the exam. As per the guidelines, candidates are requested not to wear light clothes with long sleeves. However, those who will come in traditional or customary dress at the examination centre, will have to report to the venue at least an hour before the last reporting time which is 12.30 pm. Also, clothes with large buttons are not allowed.
- Students are supposed to wear sandals or slippers. Shoes are not allowed in the exam centre.
- Students will not be allowed to take any eatables inside the exam hall. However, diabetic students will be allowed to take fruits but not packaged food.
- To carry water in a transparent bottle is allowed; students can also carry a face mask, sanitizer in a transparent bottle, and a face shield.
- On exam day, candidates will be subjected to compulsory frisking, especially before they enter the examination hall. Moreover, the compulsory frisking will be done with the help of highly sensitive metal detectors.
- Candidates are requested to reach the examination venue as per the reporting time specified in the admit card.