NEET 2018 Application Form Correction has been started from today. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is an entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS/ dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India. NEET-UG (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses, are conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Correction facility is for the following particulars-
- FATHERS NAME
- MOTHER NAME
- DATE OF BIRTHhave
- STATE ELIGIBILITY
- AADHAR UPDATE NO TO AADHAR CARD NO
- QUALIFYING EXAM CODE
- % SECURED IN CLASS XII
- DRESS CODE
NEET Application Correction facility is provided from 15th March 2018 (10:00 AM) to 17th March 2018 (11:50 PM). For the correction, candidates will have to visit the official website. Further, candidates should be very careful while making corrections as no other opportunity will be made available for corrections.
After correction, candidates need to print correction slip and retained the same for their reference and record.
NEET 2018 Application Form was available from 8th February 2018. Candidates were required to fill the application till 12th March 2018 (5:30 PM). There was no offline mode to fill the application.
How to Make Correction in NEET 2018 Application Form
• Visit the Official Site of NEET.
• Visit “Candidates Login” link.
• Enter your registration number and password.
• Click on the link for correction.
• Now, correct your filled details in the application form.
• Candidates are advised to correct the mistakes carefully as no second-time correction opportunity will be provided further.