SMS Medical College Jaipur First Choice Of Rajasthan State Counselling
The Rajasthan State Counselling Committee on Friday afternoon released the provisional seat allotment for the first round of state level Counselling for admission in medical colleges of Rajasthan.
In Government Medical College, Sawai Man Singh Medical (SMS) College Jaipur was the first choice of all the candidates and Government Medical College Karauli was the last choice. This year is the first session of Karauli Medical College.
Closing Ranks in Different Categories
The closing rank of general category boys is 12714, general category girls’ closing rank is 12682, OBC category boys’ closing rank is 12985, OBC category girls closing rank is 13039, EWS category boys closing rank is 13785, and EWS category girls closing rank is 14439 for MBBS course in government medical college in Rajasthan state level 85 percent quota. The closing rank of MBC Category Boys was 27374, the closing rank of MBC Category Girls was 32686.
Closing Rank of Boys Category in SC is 83800, Closing Rank of SC Category Girls is 83787, Closing Rank of Boys Category in ST Non Tribal is 89412, Closing Rank of Boys Category in ST Non Tribal Area is 92659, Closing Rank of Boys Category in ST Tribal Area is 297614, The closing rank of Tribal Area Girls ST is 299353.
The closing rank of management quota seats of Government Medical College in common Counselling is 36314 in general category boys, 35584 in general category girls, 38159 in OBC category boys’, and 38668 in OBC category girls’ closing rank. Closing Rank of Boys in EWS Category is 41723, Closing Rank of EWS Category Girls is 43156. The closing rank of MBC Category Boys is 53878, and the closing rank of MBC Category Girls is 82308.
Closing Rank of Boys Category in SC is 254402, Closing Rank of SC Category Girls is 255481, Closing Rank of Boys Category is 240812 in ST Non Tribal, Closing Rank of Boys Category is 241327 in ST Non Tribal Area, Closing Rank of Boys Category is 975340 in ST Tribal Area, The closing rank of Tribal Area Girls is 983450 in ST.
Required Process And Documents After Allotment
After the final seat results declaration, the candidates will be able to print the online allotment letter between August 5 and 8, which will be generated with their own login id and password.
After the release of allotment, the students who have been allotted government medical colleges like Government Medical, Government Medical Society RajMES, Jhalawar and RUHS Medical College, they will have to visit the Academic Block SMS Medical College Jaipur with their original certificates from August 5 to 8. The candidate must also carry the final print out of their application form, in two sets. Candidates must carry all the original certificates mentioned on page number 3 of the final application form and their photocopies.
Apart from this, after the release of the allotment, the students who have been allotted Government Dental, Private Medical, and Private Dental College will have to appear with their original certificates at RUHS Dental College Jaipur from 5 to 8 August.
Along with the original certificates, two sets of self-attested photocopies and demand drafts or online payment slips will also have to be brought along. Since this is the first round allotment of NEET UG state-level counselling,
if the candidate is not satisfied with the allotted college, he/she can also take the free exit option. In this way, he/she will be able to participate in the second round allotment process also. If he/she is satisfied with his allotted college then there is no need to go for further rounds. This process has to be done by the candidate in person.
- 55th National Mathematics Talent Contests Announced
- ALLENITES Secure 45 Seats in CS Branch of IIT Bombay
- Registration Begins for CBSE Science Challenge 2023-24
- Country’s 3 IITs & 12 NITs Remove Branch Change Option
- JoSAA Counselling Second Mock Seat Allocation 2023 Declared
- Registration & Choice Filling For JoSAA Counselling 2023 Begins
- JoSAA Counselling 2023 Second Round Seat Allotment On 6th July
- Mathematical Olympiad 2023-2024 – Announcement of the Stages
- First Mock Seat Allotment Of JoSAA Counselling 2023 On 25th June
- 787 Seats Increased in IITs Of The Country, 25 New Branches in 7 IITs
- IIT Kharagpur Offers New Courses: BS Courses With 6 Specialisations
- JoSAA Counselling 2023: First Round Seat Allotment Result Announced
- Engineering Institutes Where the Board Eligibility for Admission is Not 75%
- JoSAA Counselling 2023 – Students Participation Dips Due To Board Eligibility
- JAC Counselling 2023 Offers Admission On 6372 Seats Of DTU, IIIT Delhi & NCUT