Admissions Will Be Given On 50% Central & 50% State Quota
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is conducting NEET PG Counselling for 50% central and 50% state quota seats. While the registration fees for the students of General category will be Rs 1000, it is Rs 500 for the students of SC, ST, and OBC. Whereas in the deemed universities, the fees for the general category and reserved category quota seats is Rs 5000 each.
47 Students Debarred
Nearly 47 students who did not join last year have been debarred from admissions and they will not participate in this year’s NEET PG counselling. Also there security amount worth Rs 50000 will be forfeited.
MCC has clarified that these students were allotted seat in stray round of NEET PG 2022 last year but these candidates did not joined so there were instructions to debar them from the NEET PG Counselling 2023.
The MCC will refund the security money of the aspirants of NEET PG 2018 to 2021. MCC has asked the students to update their bank details. Students will have to provide undertaking regarding the bank account details for online fees refund of the fees.
Students Can Change The Category
Students can change the category. Those students, who have filled SC or others category by mistake, can change their category. This facility is available only till Round 1 of NEET PG counselling.
If the category is changed from SC, ST, OBC, EWS, or PWD to UR then the category remains UR for the further rounds of counselling. No further changes in the category can be made then. Hence, the benefit f change in the category can be taken only once.
Final Results On 5th August
The students registration process had started from 27th July. Now the choice filling process will continue till august 2. Along with this, choice will be auto locked.
The seat allotment would start from 3rd to 4th August. The final result will be declared on 5th August. The documents will have to be uploaded on 6th August. These documents will be uploaded on MCC website. The students will have to report between August 7 to 13 August. Organizations will have to send documents to MCC from 14th August to 17th August.
The round 2 will start from 17th August and would complete by 6th September. UR will be considered for the further rounds of counselling. No further changes in it will be taken into consideration later. However, the benefit of change in category can be taken only once.
- 55th National Mathematics Talent Contests Announced
- ALLENITES Secure 45 Seats in CS Branch of IIT Bombay
- Registration Begins for CBSE Science Challenge 2023-24
- Country’s 3 IITs & 12 NITs Remove Branch Change Option
- JoSAA Counselling Second Mock Seat Allocation 2023 Declared
- Registration & Choice Filling For JoSAA Counselling 2023 Begins
- JoSAA Counselling 2023 Second Round Seat Allotment On 6th July
- Mathematical Olympiad 2023-2024 – Announcement of the Stages
- First Mock Seat Allotment Of JoSAA Counselling 2023 On 25th June
- 787 Seats Increased in IITs Of The Country, 25 New Branches in 7 IITs
- IIT Kharagpur Offers New Courses: BS Courses With 6 Specialisations
- JoSAA Counselling 2023: First Round Seat Allotment Result Announced
- Engineering Institutes Where the Board Eligibility for Admission is Not 75%
- JoSAA Counselling 2023 – Students Participation Dips Due To Board Eligibility
- JAC Counselling 2023 Offers Admission On 6372 Seats Of DTU, IIIT Delhi & NCUT