National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test-II (NEET)
-Session (2016-17) For Admission to MBBS/BDS Course
-Date of Test : 24.07.2016 (Sunday)
– Online submission of Application are available on the website: www.aipmt.nic.in.
Candidates are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and acquaint themselves with the following:-
1. Candidates can apply for NEET-II “Online” only. No offline application will be entertained
2. Information Bulletin can be downloaded from the website www.aipmt.nic.in
3. Online submission of Application Form may be done by accessing Board’s website www.aipmt.nic.in. Instructions for Online submission of Application are available in the Information Bulletin and on the website
4. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on website. Candidates not
complying with the instructions shall be disqualified.
5. Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
(a) At least three printouts of the Confirmation Page of online Application.
(b) Proof of fee paid.
(c) At least 5 copies of identical passport size Photograph that was scanned and uploaded on the Online Application.
(d) At least 2 similar post card size photos (same as scanned and uploaded on the online application).
(e) Copy of the system generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota .
6. (a) Candidates must ensure that mobile numbers, e-mail ID filled in the online Application form are their own or their parents’. The Board will make communication by SMS or e-mail on given mobile number and e-mail ID respectively only.
(b) The CBSE will not be held responsible for non-receipt of latest information due to wrong mobile number, e-mail ID and correspondence address filled in the Online Application Form.
(c) The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
(i) By Credit Card/Debit Card;
(ii) Remittance through e-challan by depositing in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank,, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank;
(iii) Net Banking;
(iv) E-wallet of Common Services Centre.
(d) Fee remitted through Indian Postal Order / Demand Draft/ Pay Order/ Cheque/Cash, etc. would not be accepted in any circumstances. Such applications would stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
(e) Final Submission of Online Application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful in case of failure to complete Step-3 of Online Application.
7. Candidates must preserve the Admit Cards till the admission in MBBS/BDS Course.
8. Any correction pertaining to the photograph, signature and right hand index finger impression will be intimated through e-mail and SMS and the same will be available in the candidate’s login account. Other corrections are not permissible, therefore, ensure submission of correct data.
1. NEET – II will be held on 24.07.2016 (Sunday).
2. NEET – II will be held in single stage and would be an objective type test.
3. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
4. Particulars filled in application form may be chosen carefully as options exercised once cannot be changed later including examination centre city and Language of Question Paper.
5. Allotment of centre is made by Computer and there is no human intervention. Under no circumstances the allotted centre shall be changed by the Board.
6. The candidates can download Admit Card for the Examination from website www.aipmt.nic.in. Relevant information will also be hosted on the same website.
7. The candidates can download the Result, Marks cum Rank Sheet/Rank Letter from the website www.aipmt.nic.in
8. For the latest updates, candidates must remain in touch with the website www.aipmt.nic.in,www.mohfw.nic.in & www.mcc.nic.in and the websites of concerned States/Institutions till the completion of final round of counseling.
9. Candidates should fill-up online form and pay fee well in advance to avoid last hour rush on the server. No request
regarding non-submission of application will be entertained.
Download Information Booklet: NEEE II 2016 Information Booklet