NCERT has also dropped certain chapters to reduce the load on the students incurred due to Covid-19.
NCERT has revised the syllabi of classes 6 to 12 for the academic session 2022-23 to compensate for the loss of studies following the Covid-19 pandemic. NCERT has also dropped certain chapters to reduce the load on the students incurred due to Covid-19.
NCERT rationalizes new syllabi for 2022-23
NCERT has been adjusting and rationalizing the syllabi of classes 6 to 12 for the last couple of years to make up for the school closures and academic disruptions following the Covid-19 pandemic crisis. Reportedly, the NCERT has reduced nearly 30% portion of the syllabi of classes 6 to 12,
In line with the syllabi rationalization process of the last 2 years, NCERT has again rationalized the class 6 to 12 syllabi for the academic session 2022-23. The syllabi rationalization process for the academic session 2022-23 started in December 2021 and is concluded now.
In the revised curriculum, irrelevant, repetitive, and unnecessary content has been removed to ease load on the students. Subject experts have revised the syllabi. The CBSE Syllabus 2021-22 was finalized by the various course committees and approved by the Curriculum Committee and the Board’s Governing Body.
No Term wise syllabus, Annual exam to be held
Unlike the last year, when term-1 and term-2 examinations were organized instead of just annual examinations in view of Covid-19, NCERT has once again reverted to its previous system of annual examinations. The Annual examination will be held on the NCERT-based revised syllabi. CBSE board will conduct the board examination as per the revised syllabi.
Refer to the NCERT website for the revised Syllabi
Students can refer to the NCERT’s official website for updates on the revised syllabi. The official website of NCERT is ncert.nic.in.
Chapters removed from the syllabi
Here we are enumerating some of the key chapters related to science subjects that have been either partially or completely removed in the syllabi revision.
Weather, Climate, and Adaptations of Animals to Climate
·Pollution of Air and Water
·Why Do We Fall Ill?
Reproduction in Organisms
Watch this Video 👇🏻 ‘Step By Step ALLEN Offline Admission Process 2022-23’
Watch this Video 👇🏻 ‘Step By Step ALLEN Online Admission Process 2022-23’
- How to score 600+ marks in the NEET-UG in a month’s time
- Allen student Himanshu Shekhar tops WB JEE
- Foods to boost your brain health for scoring high in JEE/NEET
- Bihar boy Sonu takes admission in Allen, Wants to become IAS!!
- Allen Commerce Organizes Career Guidance Seminar
- Boost Your JEE Main 2022 Rank with Allen’s Mock Test
- Concept | Calculation | Confidence in Organic Chemistry is the key to Triumph, Know all the Secret Success Tricks
- How to keep yourself motivated for studies, Learn here
- Learn to study in relax mode to crack JEE/ NEET
- Know the last 10 days examination strategy before the first session examination of JEE Main 2022 Examination