With just 9 days left for NEET 2018, the prestigious Medical Examination of the country. ALLEN Career Institute Director Sh. Brajesh Maheshwari shared exam tips for NEET-2018 aspirants to boost up their last week preparation.
Renowned Motivational and Physics Guru Brajesh Maheshwari Sir said, during this time, you should emphasise on positive thinking and health.
Students should always study with a positive mind and take proper food to remain healthy. Happiness is the key to success, so remain happy while studying.
Firstly, read the question paper carefully, and then understand. Don’t stress over things that you are unable to understand.
During these days revision becomes extremely important. Go through the subject-wise key points that you’ve prepared during the year. Carefully revise what you’ve learnt during the year. It is recommended to not touch any new topics at this time. Just try strengthening your stronger subject topics.
Do not waste your time calculating the cut-off. This can lead to tension and stress due to which you will not be able to focus on your subjects properly.
Do not overeat before the main exam, take proper care of yourself in this weather by eating fruits, drinking juices and trying to remain hydrated.
- Take at least 6-7 hours of sleep, a night before the exam.
- Parents and Guardians should motivate their children, provide them with a healthy and lively environment and should believe in them.
- Keep yourself mentally fit and revise all the mistakes that you usually make, before the exam as you are more likely to remember and learn from them.
- Do not let fear overcome you, believe in yourself and your preparation.
- Read the question paper first with static memory and knowledge. Solve the easy questions first with patience and stay calm. This will build your confidence and will enable you to tackle difficult questions in the second phase easily.
- Do not waste your time on the questions you are not sure about. Leave the difficult questions instead of unnecessary wasting your time. This will help you perfect your time management and help you attempt all the questions you know.