ALLEN Classroom student Sneha Pareek got AIR 2
Know which NIT/IIIT can be available for admission on which marks range
Amit Ahuja, career counseling expert at Allen Career Institute said that the difficulty level varies slightly in each session of JEE-Main. In such a situation, students can be informed about the chances of admission to NIT/IIIT on the basis of marks range. The JEE-Main exam is 300 marks so if the student gets marks between 240 to 280 then he can have a chance of getting CS in top NITs including NIT Trichy, NIT Warangal, and NIT Surathkal. If students score 220 to 240 marks then the student can get core branches, except the CS branch, in the top three NITs, and CS branch in NIT of Jaipur, Calicut, Rourkela, and IIIT of Allahabad.
On the other hand, if the student scores 180 to 220 marks, then along with other branches of the above 7 NITs, CS core branches of NIT Bhopal, Kurukshetra, Surat, Nagpur, Delhi, and core branches of IIIT Jabalpur, Gwalior, Lucknow, and Guwahati will be available. Students scoring between 150 to 180 marks can seek admission to other branches of NIT Bhopal, Kurukshetra, Surat, Nagpur, Delhi, and core branches of NIT Jalandhar, Hameerpur, Durgapur, Jamshedpur, Shibpur, Patna, Raipur, Goa, Silchar, and also in IIIT Vadodara, Pune, Sonipat, Surat, Nagpur, Bhopal, Tirkhi, Raipur, Kanchipuram, Ranchi, Dharwad, Agartala, and Kalyani.
JEE Main 2022 Result Announced 🔥🔥 | Kota Coaching Shines Again | ALLENite Sneha got All India Rank 2
Students scoring 130 to 150 marks can get admission in core branches of the above-mentioned NITs and also in NITs of Andhra Pradesh, Srinagar, Uttarakhand, Puducherry, Manipur, Sikkim, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, etc. Such students can also take admission to the newer IIITs also. On getting 100 to 130 marks, there is a possibility of getting admission to the core branch of GFTI. However, the given marks range will also change according to the category, while a change of 15 to 20 marks is possible on the higher and lower side in the above-mentioned given marks range owing to changes in the difficulty level of JEE-Main paper.
🔴 JEE Main 2022 ❗ Expected Marks vs Percentile vs NIT/IIIT for July attempt | @ALLEN JEE
- Download JEE Advanced Previous Years Question Papers with Answer Key & Solutions by ALLEN
- BM Sir Talk Show made impressive debut with the heartfelt & motivational story of Village boy, Dr Hemendra Patidar
- JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July attempt) Objection on answers of 25 Questions
- 25 Days Strategy for Chemistry to Crack JEE Advanced 2022
- JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July Attempt) result likely to be declared on 6th August
- JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July attempt) Paper with Answer Key and Solutions by ALLEN
- JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July Attempt) Provisional answer key released
- JEE Advanced 2022: Registration to begin on August 7; Check Complete Details Here