Success Mantra of Navya
Allen Classroom student Navya said that “I study daily for about 12 hours. The day starts at 5:30 in the morning and goes to sleep till 11 at night. Apart from the classroom, I do self-study during this duration.
Studied all 3 subjects daily
Focussed more on solving NCERT-based syllabus
Focused more on solving NCERT-based syllabus and previous years’ question papers. Navya, originally a resident of Hanumangarh, said that apart from Allen’s study material, he did not resort to any reference book or online video. Passed 10th class with 97.40 percent marks and got All India Rank 13 in KVPY.
Besides this, I have also qualified for the National Level Physics Olympiad. Now the next goal is to crack JEE Advanced and do a B.Tech from the CS branch of IIT Mumbai.
- NTA reopens the online registration window for JEE Main Session 2
- JEE Main 2022 session 1 result to be declared soon
- JEE Main 2022 Answer Key and Paper with Solutions by ALLEN
- JEE Main 2022 Answer Key, Question Paper Released; Know how to challenge the answer key
- Correction Window Opens for JEE Main 2022 Session 2