Coronavirus is proving to be a challenge not only for our country but to the entire world. Fear is prevailing everywhere and there are lockdowns all over the world, but in such a situation, future doctors and engineers of Educational City, Kota are dedicatedly utilising their time to prepare for the exams.
Thousands of students studying in Kota are making the best of this opportunity by studying fiercely. Along with this, the institutes have left no stone unturned for helping the students. Allen Career Institute has introduced free online drill test series for JEE Main April 2020 and NEET UG 2020 so that students can prepare for the exam seamlessly while staying at home. The test series is open for all, students from anywhere in the country can do self-assessment by joining these online test series.
Not only this, but the Counselors and faculties are also asked to stay connected with the children through phone or WhatsApp. Students can contact the faculty anytime through their mobiles in case of any problem during their studies.
Students are also given a 24-hour guideline by the Academic Team. The guideline includes the daily routine to be followed by the students. The students are dedicatedly following the guideline and preparing for the exam.
24-hour guideline for the students
- Sleep for at least 7 to 8 hours.
- Do one hour of yoga, meditation or any kind of workout as soon as you get up
- After this, get ready and start studying. Give equal time to each subject by dividing the slots. Give at least two to three hours to each subject along with this plan the topics of each subject. Also, take out time for revision and Topic Discussion.
- Do Recreational activity for one hour. You can watch TV, sing, paint, dance etc.
- Give two hours to your family and friends. If you are staying away from friends and family then talk to them through phone or video chat.
- Take a power nap after eating.
Utilise the time by staying positive
- Be positive, do not believe negative and misleading news. Always confirm the news through a trusted source.
- Stay connected to your mentor, you can share any problem with them. Apart from this, you can anytime call on the helpline number. Allen has assigned mentors to every 50 students who are personally connected to the students to solve their problems.
- The examinations dates are yet to be announced. In this case, keep in mind that you should study according to the exam timings like from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
- Study on a table and chair so that your body remains active during this time.
- Do not have cold food. Eat fruits that enhance your immunity.
- Join Allen online test series to assess your weak areas.
- Ask the doubts from the teachers by calling them. You can also discuss questions with your friends through the phone.