Information Received in The Date Released In The Last Round Of Seat Allotment
After the JoSAA seat allotment of the sixth round of IITs, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs of the country, information about the remaining examination fees and necessary documents will have to be obtained from the website of the allotted IITs.
According to the data released in the last round of seat allotment, this year the last seat alloted in IITs to boys from gender neutral pool was at 18,027 AIR.
This student got the five-year interdisciplinary science branch of IIT Dharwad, as well as the 25 thousand 311 ranked girl was also allotted the interdisciplinary science branch of IIT Dharwad due to 20 percent female pool quota among girl students.
Here, the closing rank of 10,05,918 boys from the gender neutral pool of NIT Open was 53,716 for IIIT and 5,32,257 for GFTI. In the open, the closing rank of NIT was 10,14,892, IIIT was 60, 618 and GFTI was 1,55,861 among girls from the female pool.
Special Round Counselling By CSAB from 3rd August to 21st August
After the JoSAA counselling, special round counselling will be conducted by CSAB in two rounds from August 3 to 21 for the vacant seats of NIT, IIIT and GFTI. Students can participate in this counselling by withholding and leaving the seat allotted to them in JoSAA.
Such students who confirm their allotted seat of JoSAA, if no new seat is allotted to such students after participating in CSAB counselling, then their allotted seat in JoSAA counselling will be re-allocated.
Trending:- NMC Defers NExT Exam Till Further Notice
NIT-IIIT Seat Will Be Confirmed Only After Depositing Partial Admission Fees
The students who have been allotted NIT, IIIT and GFTI in the sixth round will first have to confirm their seats by depositing partial admission fees by July 31. Otherwise their allotted NIT seat will be cancelled. This partial admission fee has been kept at Rs 36,000 for General, OBC and EWS and Rs 16,000 for SC-ST.
- 55th National Mathematics Talent Contests Announced
- ALLENITES Secure 45 Seats in CS Branch of IIT Bombay
- Registration Begins for CBSE Science Challenge 2023-24
- Country’s 3 IITs & 12 NITs Remove Branch Change Option
- JoSAA Counselling Second Mock Seat Allocation 2023 Declared
- Registration & Choice Filling For JoSAA Counselling 2023 Begins
- JoSAA Counselling 2023 Second Round Seat Allotment On 6th July
- Mathematical Olympiad 2023-2024 – Announcement of the Stages
- First Mock Seat Allotment Of JoSAA Counselling 2023 On 25th June
- 787 Seats Increased in IITs Of The Country, 25 New Branches in 7 IITs
- IIT Kharagpur Offers New Courses: BS Courses With 6 Specialisations
- JoSAA Counselling 2023: First Round Seat Allotment Result Announced
- Engineering Institutes Where the Board Eligibility for Admission is Not 75%
- JoSAA Counselling 2023 – Students Participation Dips Due To Board Eligibility
- JAC Counselling 2023 Offers Admission On 6372 Seats Of DTU, IIIT Delhi & NCUT