Here are the Preparation Tips for Scoring High in the JEE Main 2023 Examination
Few days are left before the start of the JEE Main 2023 and if you are looking for important tips on JEE Main preparation then here is an insight on how to prepare for JEE Main 2023 Session 1 (January Session).
Advise of Allen Experts for JEE Main 2023 Aspirants
With the release of the JEE-2023 notification and information brochure, the countdown for session 1 of the prestigious JEE Main examination has also started. Only a few days are left for the exam. Allen experts are advising the students to utilize this time efficiently for JEE preparation. Although students have prepared for the whole year, the last month is very crucial since the whole year’s revision and performance in the examination also depend a lot on this preparation. In such a situation, the students have to prepare wholeheartedly for the examination. Here are some key pieces of advice for the aspirants.
- First of all, study yourself to see how much study has been done and what is your own condition.
- Select Strong, average, and weak topics in all three subjects on the basis of your preparation.
- First of all, study the complete theory of weak topics. Practice solving questions within the given time limit to strengthen the average and strong topics.
- The study of the theory of week topics should be completed in the first two weeks.
- Prepare all three subjects through NCERT since JEE Main paper is completely based on the NCERT syllabus.
- There are some topics in all three subjects, which are not covered in JEE Advanced, and questions are asked from those topics only in JEE-Main. Pay special attention to these topics. Because these topics can prove to be decisive in deciding your rank and score. Like Everyday Life in Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Semiconductors, and Communication in Physics.
- Practice solving the last seven years’ papers within the given time limit. During this, identify those topics in which you need to prepare more.
- Students can also solve the last ten years’ papers of JEE Advanced, as often the questions asked in the previous years of JEE Advanced are seen in the JEE Main paper.
- Always keep in mind that the more you practice, the better you will be able to prepare for the exam.
- Revise the theory and practice more and more to solve the questions. Practice solving the same question in multiple ways over and over again.
- Do not change your preparation plan every day. Make a solid schedule for preparation.
- Give about 8 to 10 full syllabus mock tests before the exam. JEE Main is a Computer Based (CBT) exam. So students are advised to take the CBT mock test before the January attempt.
- At the time of examination, practice in the situation of taking the examination on the chair table so that there is activeness in the daily routine.
- Keep such points of all three subjects, which you repeatedly forget, and write them down separately.
- Also, make a separate list of important topics which can be revised in the last week of the exam.
- Keep full faith in your preparation and keep your mind calm before the exam. Be sure to take a balanced diet and six hours of sleep.
Details About JEE Main 2023
The last date for the online application process for the exam is 12 January. The application process for session 2 will be from February 7 to March 7. This year’s JEE Main exam will be held in January from 24 to 31 January. During this, there will be no exam on 26th January. In January, this exam will be held in 14 shifts in 7 days. The first shift will be from 9 to 12 in the morning and the second from 3 to 6 in the afternoon. And in the April session, this exam will be held in 12 shifts in 6 days from 6th to 12th April. This year’s JEE-Main exam will be conducted completely on CBT mode in 399 exam cities of the country and 25 cities abroad. Examination centers have been set up in 17 cities for this examination in Rajasthan.
JEE Main 2023 Exam Dates Announced
Chhattisgarh Board 2023 Exam Time-Table Released
Date Sheet for JAC Board Class 10 & Class 12 Announced
UP Class 10 & 12 Board 2023 Exam Time-Table Released
CBSE Date Sheet 2023 for Class 10, 12 Released
GSHSEB Class 10 & 12 Exam Time Table Released
Karnataka Board Class 10 Time-Table Released
Bihar Board 2023: Class 10th Time-Table Released