Students Lodged Objections After Discussing With ALLEN Experts
The question papers, answer keys and recorded responses of JEE-Main 2024 Session 1 conducted by NTA were released on Wednesday. Along with this, students were also given the opportunity to raise objections. Students matched their recorded responses and answers. Students also had objections on many questions.
The students discussed the answers to these questions with the experts of ALLEN Career Institute. Answers to 33 such questions were identified on which the experts and students of ALLEN Career Institute had different opinions with NTA.
After the study of students and ALLEN experts into the answer keys of the examinations held in 10 shifts over five days, the answers to 33 questions in the answer key were found different by ALLEN and NTA. The answer key has been prepared by ALLEN experts, after studying the examination papers, with which the students can match their answers.
7 Objections on 27th January
Objection has been lodged in the question of electrochemistry in the chemistry paper in the morning shift. Similarly, in the evening shift, objections have been lodged in the questions related to two questions of error, elasticity, kinematics and rotation in the Physics paper. Objection has been lodged in the General Chemistry question in the Chemistry paper in the evening shift.
4 Objections on 29th January
Objections have been lodged in the questions on Heat and Thermo and Wave Optics in the Physics paper in the morning shift. Whereas in the evening shift, objection has been lodged in the question of Hydrocarbon and IUPAC in the Chemistry paper.
8 Objections on 30 January
In the morning shift, objections have been lodged in the questions of NLM, Thermodynamics, and Sound Waves in the Physics paper. In the evening shift, objection has been lodged in the questions of Heat and Thermodynamics, Kinematics, and Sound Waves in the Physics paper. Objections have been lodged in the question of Halogen Derivative in Chemistry and Binomial Theorem and Matrix in Maths.
6 Objections on 31st January
In the evening shift, objections have been lodged in the questions of Sound Waves, NLM and Elasticity in the Physics paper and Halogen Derivatives, Aromatic and Redox Reaction in the Chemistry paper.
You Might Like:- JEE Main 2024 Session 2 Exam Dates Revised
8 Objections on 1 February
In the morning shift, objections have been lodged in the question of Semiconductor, Heat and Thermo in Physics paper and Radioactivity in Chemistry paper.
Whereas in the evening shift, objections have been lodged in the questions on current electricity, rotation in the Physics paper, electrochemistry in the Chemistry paper, differential equations and complex numbers in the Mathematics paper.
- A Winning Daily Routine for JEE Success
- Preparation Strategy for JEE and NEET-UG
- Study Hacks of the Toppers – Key to Success
- Tips for Students to Build a Strong Foundation
- Tips To Boost NEET UG Scores: A Comprehensive Guide
- Benefits of Daily Routine for Success in JEE and NEET
- NEET-UG 2024 Examination – Everything You Need To Know
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination in JEE and NEET Preparation
- Tips To Avoid Stress & Anxiety in JEE and NEET UG Preparation
- Nurturing Positive Mindset During JEE and NEET-UG Preparation
- Tips To Improve Concentration For JEE and NEET UG Preparation
- The Ultimate Guide To Acing NEET-UG: Best Preparation Strategy
- Avoid 10 Common Mistakes During JEE Main Preparation For Success
- Navigating NEET-UG: A Guide To Avoid Common Preparation Mistakes
- Cracking The Code: A Guide To Achieve 100 Percentile in JEE Main 2024
- Mastering Time Management: Tips for Competitive Examination Preparation
- Tips For Competitive Exam Aspirants to Keep Social Media Distractions At Bay