However, NTA Has Not Officially Announced The Exam Dates So Aspirants Should Keep A Close Eye On The NTA Website For Exam Updates
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main is one of the most prestigious and challenging engineering entrance exams in India. Every year, lakhs of aspiring engineers aspire to crack this examination to secure a seat in the country’s premier engineering institutions. As we look ahead to 2024, the JEE Main 2024 exam is likely to be held in February.
While the official announcement from the National Testing Agency (NTA), which conducts the JEE Main, about the examination date and registration commencement is yet to be made, various reports and news sources suggest that the JEE Main 2024 exam is expected to be held in February. It’s essential for aspirants to stay updated with official notifications from NTA for the final schedule and any changes.
The JEE Main has moved to a multiple-attempt format in recent years, allowing candidates to take the exam twice in a year. This offers more flexibility for students who might not perform their best in their first attempt. If February is the first attempt, candidates have another chance later in the year, usually in April, to improve their scores.
- Check JEE Main 2023 Session 1 Toppers List
- Study Hacks of the Toppers – Key to Success
- Tips for Students to Build a Strong Foundation
- JEE Main 2023: Exam City Intimation Slip Released
- Benefits of Daily Routine for Success in JEE and NEET
- Check Your AIR in All India Open Test for IIT-JEE 2023
- JEE Main 2023 April Session: Last Minute Do’s & Don’ts
- Last 1 Month Strategy for JEE Main 2023 Session 2 Exam
- ALLEN Bringing EnrJEE Series for the Guidance of JEE Aspirants
- ALLEN Digital Major Online Test Series for JEE & NEET Preparation
- 8 Students of ALLEN Scored Overall 100 Percentile in JEE Main 2023
- JEE Main April Session Exam Starts, Paper Level Same as January Session
- ALLEN Career Institute Offers Free Sample Papers for JEE, NEET & Other Exams