The Deadline to Submit an Application for JEE Main 2023 Session 2 is March 12, 2023
Be quick! The JEE Main 2023 Session 2 registration period will soon expire. Candidates can apply to sit for the test at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The JEE Main 2023 Session 2 application form does not require the JEE Main 2023 Session 1 applicants to register afresh. Students can fill out the JEE Main session 2 registration form simply by logging in with their current application number and password.
JEE Main 2023: Steps to Apply for Session 2
The steps involved in submitting the JEE Mains 2023 registration form are signing up, filling out the application form, uploading the required files, and paying the application fee.
- Visit the official website of JEE Main,jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link that reads ‘JEE Main Application for April 23 Session’.
- Register by providing all the relevant details and login to the portal with the credentials provided on the registered email id & phone number
- Fill out the application form, Upload all the scanned & required documents.
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the form, download it as a PDF & take a printout as well for future reference.
Fees for the JEE Main 2023 Session 2 Exam
The registration fee for JEE Main 2023 Session 2 has increased. Male candidates of General/Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL) now have to pay Rs 1,000. Whereas application fees for SC/ST/PwD/transgender and female candidates are Rs 500.
JEE Main 2023: Session 2 Exam Dates
The JEE Main 2023 session 2 examinations will be held on 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 April 2023. Reserved dates for session 2 are April 13 and 15.NTA will use an online computer-based mode to conduct JEE Mains session 2. “The dates of Advance Intimation of Examination City, downloading of Admit Cards, and declaration of Result will be displayed on the JEE (Main) portal in due course,” NTA said.
JEE Main 2023 session 2 Exam will be held in around 290 cities in India and in 25 cities abroad.
Recommended Read Blogs: