ALLEN Classroom student Sneha Pareek got AIR 2
Know how to check Results?
- Go to ntaresults.nic.in or jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the JEE(Main) 2022 NTA Score or Download Score Card of JEE(Main) Session 2 Paper 1 link.
- Login with the application number and date of birth in the required fields.
- View the scoreboard and download it for future reference.
Top 2.5 lakh JEE Main 2022 aspirants declared eligible for JEE Adv 2022
The top 2.5 lakh students selected on the basis of JEE-Main 2022 results have been declared eligible for the advanced examination. Over 6 lakh aspirants appeared for JEE Main 2022 Session 2 (July attempt) exam at different centres located in approximately 500 Cities throughout the country including 17 cities outside India. Around 7.69 lakh aspirants took the JEE Main 2022 Session 1.
JEE-Main was conducted from June 24 to 30 and the July session from July 25 to 30, in which more than 9 lakh unique candidates appeared. The JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July Attempt) was conducted in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
JEE Advanced 2022 registrations from tomorrow
These students can apply for Advanced on the JEE-Advanced website from August 7 to 11. During the application, the students have to upload the 10th and 12th mark sheet certificate and category certificate by filling in their required information and examination centre. The students were given the opportunity to choose from 8 examination centres during the application. During the application, students will have to give OBC and EWS certificates after April 1, 2022. Such students who do not have OBC and EWS certificates available within the given time, then they can apply through declaration. The declaration format can be downloaded from the information bulletin of JEE-Advanced. The result of the advanced examination will be released on September 11. This year’s JEE-Advanced exam will be conducted by IIT Bombay on August 28.
JEE Main 2022 Result Announced 🔥🔥 | Kota Coaching Shines Again | ALLENite Sneha got All India Rank 2
JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July Attempt) Provisional final answer key released
- Know which NIT/IIIT can be available for admission on which marks range in JEE Main 2022 Session 2
- NTA Big Update : Only 1 Student will be declared Topper in JEE Main 2022
- Download JEE Advanced Previous Years Question Papers with Answer Key & Solutions by ALLEN
- BM Sir Talk Show made impressive debut with the heartfelt & motivational story of Village boy, Dr Hemendra Patidar
- JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July attempt) Objection on answers of 25 Questions
- 25 Days Strategy for Chemistry to Crack JEE Advanced 2022
- JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July Attempt) result likely to be declared on 6th August
- JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July attempt) Paper with Answer Key and Solutions by ALLEN
- JEE Main 2022 Session-2 (July Attempt) Provisional answer key released
- JEE Advanced 2022: Registration to begin on August 7; Check Complete Details Here